Chapter 13

Third P.O.V

4 years later, Mr Davenport had came round the fact that Chase and Adam were together and happy with each other. Chase had turned 18 a couple off weeks ago.

Chase's P.O.V

I slowly woke up in the nice warm bed at home where I belong. I feel Adam's strong arms around me. His amazing, I love him so much. A couple off weeks ago was a amazing. I had my first time on my birthday. I'm not sure if it was Adam's first time, but it was brilliant, anyway.

I turn over to face Adam and smile happily, seeing he was still fast asleep. I then got the stern urge to be sick but I shrugged it off not wanting to get out off bed. I just closed my eyes and try to relax and fall back to sleep. 

I soon woke up on Adam's side off the bed. Huh, Adam must have gone downstairs. I have the urge to be sick again. I sigh and slowly get up.

"I can't stay in bed all day", I mumble to myself but then I feel myself feeling sick to my stomach again. I ran to the bathroom throwing up. Brilliant. I must be sick. I throw up again, before I am finished. I then flush the chain and brush my teeth. I had the taste of sick but then who likes it?. I decide to then have a shower and get dressed before I slowly walk downstairs. I sit at the table by Bree and begin to eat breakfast, to see if I will feel better. "Trainning soon", Bree says. I sighed softly and nodded, "I'm not feeling to great this morning", I say softly. "You look slightly paler today", Bree then says and I nodded slightly. Brilliant, I then though to myself. I don't want Adam to worry or any of the rest of the family. 

I go down to Mr Davenport, "Mr Davenport?", I asked quitely. "Yes Chase?..Oh right get in your mission suit", Mr Davenport says. "I don't feel great actually...Could you maybe scan my chip?", I ask softly and sighed a little. Mr Davenport sighed, "I'm sure your just a bit under the wheather but okay", Mr Davenport nodded. I nodded and got into his capsule as Mr Davenport scanned my chip. I looked at Mr Davenport's reaction. His face was fine but then his smile disappear. "What is Mr Davenport?", I ask as Leo walked in and over to Mr Davenport desk. Leo's face went into shock. "Go get Adam!", Mr Davenport said and Leo ran off, soon coming back with Adam. Adam sighed, "What is it?", Adam asks, but when he sees its about me, he is all off a sudden more worried. "What is it?", I then asks, getting annoyed with the waiting. Mr Davenport looked at the desk, then at Adam and then at me. Mr Davenport began talking. 

"Chase your...", 

-------------------------------------

Hey guys, Hope you like this chapter, sorry its short.. Thank you for the idea from   xx.