Chapter 11

Third P.O.V

A couple off days later, Chase had been looking for cheap places for them to be together and saving every piece of money he got given for doing chores. While Adam had found a job at the park, selling burgers. 

Chase smiles when he finally found a one bedroom flat that he and Adam could stay in. Chase had also finally planned it out. Adam walked into Chase room, "I got good news..I got a job", Adam says. "Thats great Addie...I got good news too, I found a flat and we can move in, in a couple off days when we get the keys", Chase says softly. Adam nodded, "Are you sure you want to do this Chasey?", Adam asks. "I am sure", Chase says softly. Adam nodded, smiling widely, "Good...".

A couple off days later, Chase had snuck away from school and went to get the Keys with Adam, "Maybe we could try talking to Mr Davenport again?", Chase asks Adam and Adam nodded slightly. They both went back to the house and to the lab, to see Mr Davenport working on an new invention. "Mr Davenport?", Chase asks. "Yeah?", Mr Davenport asks not looking up from what he was doing. "Me and Chase want to be together", Adam says taking Chase's hand in his. Mr Davenport frowns as he looked up at them both, "No..I said forbidden", Mr Davenport says. "If thats all you wanted to say, can you go back to school", Mr Davenport then says. Chase sighed, "Mr Davenport?". "No!", Mr Davenport says getting angry. "Fine", Chase says and walked off with Adam. "Lets get our stuff", Chase says going straight to his room angryily. Adam sighed and packed his own stuff as did Chase. Adam wasn't sure if Chase was happy or not, he only wanted to be with Chase and make him happy. Chase packed his stuff. Adam soon knocked on the door, "I'm done..You ready to go Chasey?", Adam nodded and Chase nodded. Chase grabbed some off his things, Adam grabbing the rest. They both get to the flat. Adam smiles as he walked in, "Are you sure you want this?", Adam asks softly. Chase thinks for a moment, "I...I'm sure...I think", Chase says.

-----------------------

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry it is short xx.