Chapter 8

Chase's P.O.V

I am currently laying on my bed in my own room, looking at the ceiling. Adam and Leo were downstairs playing video games, Tasha and Mr Davenport when somewhere romatic together. Also Bree when out with her friends. Its been two weeks since me and Adam kissed and we have been getting closer and closer in those two weeks. We decided to keep what we have a secert even though I'm not actually sure what we are, But we do kiss alot. I'm nervous to talk to Adam about what we are because I like what we are now. We had nearly been caught a couple off times over the few weeks. Both times made me and Adam more and more careful and stronger. I didn't want to feel like I betray my family so we kept it quite. The first time we nearly got caught was a likely safe.

Flashback
"Chase its fine Mr Davenport and the others are all out", Adam says softly as he walked over to me, I was sitting on the sofa, reading a book that I had started reading that day. Adam grins sitting next to me. I looked up at Adam, "Adam, If they come back and we get caught", I say as Adam sighed. "You know people call you a fun killer..Have a bit off fun Chasey", Adam says pouting. I watch Adam and smile alittle, "Adam..I am having fun I'm reading a book", I say. Adam sighed and pouted. I chuckled putting my book down, once I marked the page and leant foward, getting on my knees to go closer to Adam. I straddled his legs and sat facing him. I sat to lean in as the door opened, I literacly push myself away from Adam and fall on the floor. "Hey Guys..Why is Chase on the floor?", Tasha asks, coming through the door. I stood up quickly, "Uhh, We was wrestling again", I say. Adam nodded, "Yeah..I obvoiusly one", Adam says and grins. Tasha nodded and went to the kitchen as all the others came in.
End off Flashback.

Third P.O.V

Chase sighed as he looked over at his book. Chase hums and grabs it, flicking it to the write page before he start reading it. He felt like he was running out off books to read. The sudden knock at the door, made Chase jump. Chase sighed, "Come in..Its open", Chase says. Adam walked in, Closing the door behing him. Adam grins walking over to Chase and climbs over him to the after side off the bed, interpurrting him while reading. "Adam..You could have good around", Chase says, making his page and them putting his book on the sigh. "I wanted to climb over you", Adam says with a grin. Chase shakes his head alittle as Adam leans in. Chase stops him by putting his hands up, "They are all downstairs Adam", Chase says. "I don't care..I just want to kiss you", Adam says in a baby vocie with a pout. Chase sighed, "I know..But what if-", Chase says getting cut off by Adam's lips on his own. Chase instantly kiss Adam back as he moved closer. Chase pulls back, "As I was saying", Chase starts, making Adam groan. "Chasey", Adam whines. "Its just a kiss", Adam added. Chase hums, "As I was saying, what if they come up and into the room", Chase says more as a statment. "Then I will push you away, make it look like we are wrestling again", Adam says. Chase pouts, "Why Can't I push you?", Chase asks. Adam shrugs, "Because Chase that will be unbelieve", Adam says and nodded. Chase goes to pick his book back up. Adam hums, leaning over Chase to stop him from getting the book, "Stop being such a fun killer", Adam says softly. Chase looked up at Adam and kisses Adam. Adam kisses Chase back. After a couple off mintues, Adam pulled back with a smile looking down at Chase. Chase felt his cheeks blush a light red. Adam grins pecking Chase's lips before rolling so he was leaning over Chase anymore. Adam smiles, "Your a cutie when you blush", Adam says softly, as Chase rested his head on Adam's chest. "Am not", Chase says. "Are too", Adam says. "Am not", Chase says wanting the last word. Adam chuckles and rolls his eyes at Chase slightly.

-----------------------

Hey guys, Hope you enjoyed this chapter xx.