Chapter 18

Third P.O.V

3 year later 6 months, It was also going to be there third Valentines in a couple off days. Chase had started going back on mission's and trainning, 3 months ago. Adam got Chase pregnant again 1 year and 3 months ago, they had a little boy and called him Liam Davenport. Ryan and Arya could both walk now. Actually Ryan was learning a lot faster. Mr Davenport just though he was briany but Chase though some think was going on with both of them, he just wasn't sure what, maybe they had binoc's. Chase was also now in college and Adam stay home with Liam, unless he wanted a break then Tasha was all ways there for him. 

(This is Ryan and Arya Davenport in the book)

(This is Liam Davenport in the book)

"Daddy...Daddy?", Ryan and Arya says as they run inside and hugged Chase. Adam walked in a couple off seconds later. Adam had took them to the park even though it was freezing out. Douglas and Mr Davenport were down in the lab. Bree and Leo went with Tasha for food shopping for Valentines, Leo wanted to impress a girl. Chase hums and hugged back. Arya giggles, "My little pony", Arya asks and Chase nodded putting it on. Mr Davenport and Douglas came up with a Valentines decorations to decorte the house to make it look more beautful. Why the twins were watching My little pony the four off them put the decorations up. When Bree, Leo and Tasha got back, they were pretty impressed with the decorations even though Leo didn't see the point in them.  Tasha and Bree unloaded all the shopping.

A couple off hours later, Chase was cuddled upto Adam side. "Daddy?", Ryan asks. Chase hums, "Yeah Ryan?". "Can we make some Valentines cards", Ryan asks. Chase hums as he though, "Let me think about okay Baby", Chase says and Ryan nodded as he went to play with his cars.
Chase hums as he looked at Adam, "Maybe we can let them make Valentines cards tomorrow?", Chase asks Adam. Adam nodded a little. "Yeah sure...I can make one for you", Adam winks. Chase smiled and held Liam in his arms.

Adam hums as he plays with the cars with Ryan and Arya. Ryan hums, "Papa how comes it didn't snow at christmas?", Ryan asks randomly. "Err, I guess it wasn't cold enough or it was too cold", Adam says. Arya hums, "I wanted to make a snowman", Arya giggles. "You can't do that unless it snows", Ryan replied and Arya frowns. "Okay?", Adam says. "How about a race with the cars?", Adam asks, trying to change the subject before their is an aggrument. Ryan and Arya both nodded and race with the cars.

The next day, Chase and Adam set up the table for Arya and Ryan to make Valentines card like they wanted. Chase was currently watching the twins stick and paint the Valentines cards. "This is fun", Arya giggled painting the card pink. Ryan was nodding while he jumped up and down a little. "Sit propely please Ryan", Chase says softly and Ryan nodded, sitting still so he didn't full off the chair. "If I got a present for Valentines I would want a new doll or a doll house", Arya says softly and giggles. Ryan rolls his eyes, "I'd want new cars or trains", Ryan says and nodded fast as he stuck shapes onto his card.

Later day, Adam was feeding Liam a bottle while Chase was putting Arya and Ryan to bed in their room which was half pink and half blue for them both. Chase tucked Arya in and kissed her forhead before he tucked Ryan in and kissed his forehead. "Night you too", Chase says and goes to leave the room. "Daddy?", Arya says softly. "Yeah?", Chase asks. "Can you ask Papa to come?", Arya asks softly. "Off course", Chase says and left the room. Chase went downstairs and took Liam and his bottle, asking Adam to go say goodnight to the twins. Adam went upstairs and smiled as he went in and said goodnight to them both, kissing them on the foreheads before he went downstairs and sat next to Chase. Chase winded Liam before Adam and Chase went upstairs and put Liam to bed before they went to bed themselfs.

-----------------------

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this Chapter xx