Chapter 17

Adam P.O.V

How much does Chase really need to sleep, his been asleep for a hole day and a hole night now. Mr Davenport said it was because it took a lot off his strength of him having the two babies. They had both just gone down for a nap in the bedroom with Chase.

I sat downstairs, flicking through the channels, to be honest I am tired but it's only been a day. I am quite happy, I got my beautiful boyfriend and two beautiful babies Arya and Ryan. I love them all and maybe I might get slightly more responsible...That will probably never happen but it might one day.

I stopped my long though as Leo walked over and sat down. "Your a dad now..What's it like?", Leo asks. I laugh a little, "It's actually alright...And thinking about it soon there both be 1, then 2 and each year I'll be getting older and older", I say dramatically. Leo nodded, "Yeah and your get greyer and greyer and then your turn out like big D", Leo says jokling and laughed. I laughed as well, "I'm not Gray", I then admitted. He nodded, "No kidding", He laughed.

Third P.O.V

A month later, Adam hums as he heard Ryan begin to cry, Adam stood up and went straight upstairs. Because Ryan was crying, Arya began to cry being woke up. Chase hums and stood up, walking over to Arya and picked her up as Adam went to Ryan's cot. Chase hums as he rocked Arya gently, her soon calming down and relaxing. Adam picked up Ryan, "How can you tell what they need..when I am still trying to work it out every single time?", Adam asks Chase. Chase shrugged, "You just have to think, like what are the reasons they usually cry for", Chase says softly as he rocked Arya. "Err..Nappy changing or feeding time", Adam says softly as he was taking his time to try and think more. Chase nodded, "It is there feeding time but Arya is sleeping again", Chase says softly. Adam grabbed Ryan's bottle and began to feed him. 

Douglas soon knocked on the door, "I brang some news", Douglas says softly. Adam was still having a hard time trusting Douglas but he just wanted all his family to be safe. Chase had let his guard down a little. "What's the news?". Adam asks. Douglas smiled, "Chase will be able to go back to school in a couple off weeks". "Eek..really?", Chase says excitedly and Douglas stopped. Chase then stopped, thinking. Would Adam be okay at home with the babies all day? He would have Douglas and Tasha to help him, but Adam doesn't trust Douglas one bit. Questions kept running around Chase's mind, he needed to think for a while. Douglas hums, "Also hear", Douglas says and gave Adam and Chase a present. Chase looked, "You didn't have too", Chase says and smiled. "What if its a bomb?!", Adam says with a gasp as he put the bottle down for a second. Chase rolled his eyes at Adam and opened the present, Chase gasps, "It's beautiful thank you Douglas", Chase says. Adam opened the other present, "Yeah thanks", Adam said softly. Chase hummed and changed Arya why she was sleeping to see if the outfit fit. Adam rubbed Ryan's back until he burped and then also put the outfit on him and smiled widely. Adam puts Ryan next to Arya and smiled widely as he hugged Chase. 

"Look at how adorable our little munchkins are", Adam says softly as he hugged Chase gently

"Look at how adorable our little munchkins are", Adam says softly as he hugged Chase gently. Chase looked at Douglas, "Thank you for the outfits", Chase says and nodded. Douglas walked further in, "There our adorable", Douglas says. "I hope one day, your both trust me again so, I can be a proper grandfather", Douglas added on. Chase smiled a little as Adam hugged him. 

Chase bites his lip, "I'm sure one day we will", Chase says softly. Adam then nodded, "It will just take some time", Adam added. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you liked this chapter xx