Chapter 20

Chase P.O.V

Valentines was brilliant ago. Adam had got a babysister for Avya, Ryan and Liam. We when out for a meal and we when to see a movie after. We ended up coming back at midnight and the children were asleep. It was nice to have a break with Adam.

But anyway we are getting married, we are getting married...This is going to be great, I am so excited. We're getting married, I though to myself as I lay there, looking up at the ceiling. It was the next morning and I felt Adam's arms around me. I looked at the alarm clock, it saying 11. We had slept most off the morning and the children hadn't work us up. It feels good to have a lay in. I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled widely. As much as I wanted to lay here for longer, I new I had to get up at some point too day. I slowly stood up which is actually quite hard in Adam's arms, but I managed. I went to the bathroom and showered. I then got dried and dressed and walked out the bathroom, to see Adam still asleep. Lazy much, but then I can talk, I though to myself. I let Adam sleep and go downstairs. The house seemed quite, to quite if I'm honest. I looked over to see the twins watching tv with Leo and Bree and Liam's on the toy mat, so cute. I go to the kitchen and get some breakfast, it was more like brunch.

I couldn't wait to tell the children that me and Adam are getting married. I hope everyone will be happy. Everyone will be happy right?. I hope soo. I sighed, I am totally over thinking this, It would be easy If I didn't think about this subject at the moment but it's all I'm thinking about. I eat my cereal quitely as I stop trying to think about it just until Adam wakes up.

I say morning to the children and then I decided to go down to the lab and see what Mr Davenport was working on. Mr Davenport smiled, "Hey Chase", Mr Davenport says softly. "Hey Dad...What you working on Dad?", I ask. I had started calling Mr Davenport dad a while ago and he didn't seem to mind. "I'm just trying to fix that robot...", Mr Davenport sighed. "Want help?", I ask softly and Mr Davenport nodded.

A hour later, we managed to get it working so I went back upstairs and saw Adam, eating. I walked over to Adam and pecked his lips genlty. "Should we talk to the children?", Adam asks and I nodded. We go over and picked up Liam, then I sat down on the sofa. Douglas went off to the lab. "Arya and Ryan, me and your dad have something to tell you", I say as I rocked Liam gently. I smiled at Liam and then the twins. Adam smiled and took Chase's hand reasuring and nodded a little with a smile. Chase hums, "Me and your dad are getting married", I as and smiled to them. Bree looked at them, "Your getting married...".

-------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry it took me ages to update xx