Chapter 12

Third P.O.V

"You think?", Adam says. "You need to be sure", Adam then added. Chase shrugs, "Why?", Chase asks. "Because I don't want you to be unhappy", Adam says. Chase nodded, "Okay...I'm sure", chase says and walked in their new flat. Adam followed Chase, he didn't actually believe Chase when Chase had said that.

A couple off days later, Chase was in the kitchen trying to cook for him and Adam. Chase actually liked cooking, he found it fun. Chase had been going to school but he was hiding from Bree and Leo. He was missing them both alot. Adam was working, he didn't earn alot but it was enough for them to get through. Chase smiles as he hears the door go, "Adam?", Chase asks. Adam put his jacket down and walked to Chase, "Yeah its me..", Adam says. "You okay Chasey?", Adam asks quitely. "I saw Bree and Leo today. She didn't see me but she looked sad and so did Leo", Chase says quitely as he sat at the table. "I miss them Adam", Chase then added and starts crying. Adam sighed, "We can go home if you want..", Adam says. "Even if you just want to see them, just to visit", Adam added. Chase nodded and Adam smiles, "We can go now", Adam says and turned the cooker off and put the dinner on the plates and then on the table. "But lets eat first", Adam says and sat at the table, making Chase smile. Adam and Chase eat before going to see Mr Davenport, Bree, Leo and Tasha. When they get their, Chase knocked on the door quitely. Mr Davenport answered. When they saw Mr Davenport, his eyes filled with love and gladness. Mr Davenport pulled them in for a hug and says, "I'm so glad your both okay...".

---------------------

Hey guys, hope this chapter is okay, hope you liked it. Sorry as it was a short chapter..xx