Chapter 7

Third P.O.V

A couple off weeks later, Chase felt like he was getting ignored by Adam completely. Everytime Chase said hi to Adam, Adam would walk straight pass him. It was annoying Chase alot. Chase had been thinking about Adam alot over the last few weeks including in his dreams. Chase had just got home from school and he sat on the sofa, starting his homework. Bree was at the mall, Mr Davenport and Leo were down in the lab, Leo was bugging Mr Davenport which he does alot. Tasha was at the supermarket, buying the weekly shop. Chase sighed as he does his homework.

Half hour later, Adam walks in the house from having detention. Chase smiles at Adam, "Hey Adam", Chase says softly. Adam ignores Chase, walking straight pass and goes to the kitchen. Adam makes himself a sandwich before he came out and sat in the armchair. Chase sighed, "Adam..Why are you ignoring me?", Chase asks quitely, looking up from his homework. Adam doesn't answer. Chase sighed, "Have I done somethink wrong?", Chase asks quitely. Adam sighed and shakes his head, "No..", Adam mumbles, feeling slightly guilty now. Chase looked at Adam, "Then why were you ignoring me?", Chase asks quitely. Adam shrugs, "I erm..jealous", Adam whispers the last word. "Jealous?", Chase asks. "Jealous off what?", Chase added confused. Adam sighed, "Jealous off you and Ella..", Adam says quitely. "I like you Chase like alot", Adam mumbles. "Well, I like you too", Chase says softly. Adam hums, "I mean as in I like..I love you in the way that Tasha and Mr Davenport do", Adam says softly. Chase walked closer to Adam, "I know...", Chase says and blushes. Chase leans in and so does Adam. There lips connect in a peaceful and grazeful kiss. Chase soon pulled back to look in Adam's eyes.

Chase smiles with a light blush on his cheeks, "I love you to Adam".

--------------

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter, Sorry for the short chapter xx.