Chapter 9

Third P.O.V

Chase and Adam ended up sleeping for the rest off the night so peacefully until they get woken up by Chase's alarm.  Adam growns, "Turn it off", Adam says rolling off the bed and stumbling out the room. Chase nodded slightly turning it off.

The next week was just like any other week, they would sneak around together but they were happy. Currently it was saturday and Mr Davenport had gone out somewhere, Tasha was at the pizza place picking up pizza with Leo. Bree was at the mall with her friends. Chase was cuddling Adam's side as they watched the film. Adam was feeding himself and Chase some popcorn as they watched the film. Adam grins and throws a bit off popcorn at Chase. Chase giggles softly, grabbing some popcorn and throws it back, they start fighting by throwing popcorn. Until Adam moves the popcorn falling all over the floor. Adam hums and crawls closer to Chase as he leans agasint his legs and kisses Chase passionately. Chase kisses back. Adam slowly moves the kiss to Chase's neck.

"What the heck?!", Mr Davenport shouted was all Adam and Chase heard next. Chase and Adam pulled back, "Erm...", Adam says. "Happy birthday?", Adam says trying to distract Mr Davenport from what he was saw. Mr Davenport frowns, "Its not my birthday", Mr Davenport says. "What's going on?", Mr Davenport added. "Well..funny story, me and Adam are together", Chase says and smiles weakly. "No your not", Mr Davenport says. "Yes we are did you not just here Chase", Adam says dumly. Mr Davenport frowns, "Do you know how much this would mess up missions..Chase your suppose to me smart..You too are fobiden to be together", Mr Davenport says pointing at both off them. "And clear this mess up", Mr Davenport says and goes to the lab. Adam starts clearing up. Chase follows Mr Davenport, "You can't forbid us to not be together", Chase says. "Please Mr Davenport...Its been 3 weeks", Chase says it accidently popping out his mouth. "3 week!...Chase, you and Adam are forbiden to be together even if I have to keep an eye on you both all the time", Mr Davenport says frustraed. "But-", Chase says about to protest. Mr Davenport interrputed Chase with a shout, "FORBIDEN!".

------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter sorry its short xx