Chapter 21

Thrid P.O.V

"Your getting Married...", Bree says. Chase strachted the back off his neck, hoping for a good reaction. Adam nodded, "Yeah...We are getting married", Adam says and raised an eyebrow

----------------------------------

"I now prunoase you husband and husband", The vicer says. Adam and Chase kisses before they walk off the beach and head to the after party. Chase had wanted to have a wedding on the beach and Adam didn't really care as long as Chase was happy.

They arrived at the after party and Chase walked over to Arya, Ryan, Liam and Douglas who was stood with them. "Congrations son, you did great", Douglas says. Chase smiled it didn't feel wired a tool. Adam stayed by the door, letting people come in, plus some off his friends from school were here so he was talking to them. Chase took Liam in his arms and sat down next to Douglas as he watched Arya and Ryan dancing on the dance floor.

"Today has been real great", Chase says. Douglas smiled and nodded, "It sure has", He says as Adam came over and sat down. Adam smiled at Chase and looked over at Arya and Ryan, "There having so much fun", Adam says softly and nodded a little. Chase also nodded and smiled as he rocked Liam in his arms happily. Mr Davenport, Bree, Leo and Tasha soon joined them at where they were sitting. "It's nice how we are all here together", Adam says as they all agreed. Chase turned to Adam, "Forever and always".
Adam smiled widely and pecked Chase's lips, "Forever and always...".

-----------------------------

Hey guys. I hoped you enjoyed this book. Thank you for all the comments and votes xx.