Chapter 15

Third P.O.V

8 months later and 3 weeks and 5 days. Chase was finally starting to accept that he was pregnant a while back. He had a slightly big bump now, which was so totally cute. He was still being sick in the mornings, That was probably some think to do with his body changing and him glitching so much. Chase was currently sitting on the sofa, watching TV as Mr Davenport walked in. Mr Davenport came over and sat next to Chase. Chase had been having his up and down days. Adam and Bree were on a mission right now.

"Hey Buddy", Mr Davenport says to Chase. Chase hums softly and sighed, his eyes still on the TV as he rested his head on Mr Davenport shoulder. Mr Davenport starts stroking his head gently, "I saw you are a little stress today", He says. Chase shrugged with a nodded, "It's hard, I know you said keep my stress down but my moods change so quickly and I can't control it", Chase says, trying to relax. Mr Davenport nodded and stroked his head, "I know", He whispers, gently kissing Chase's forehead in a father way. "Your binocs are glitching because all the changes in your body...but it will all be okay", Mr Davenport reassures Chase softly still stroking his head gently. Chase nodded a little and sighed, "Not much stress", Chase says and slowly fell asleep.

Chase started to wake up and Mr Davenport wasn't beside him anymore, it was Bree. "Hey you okay little Bro?", Bree says. "Good..", Chase says softly. "How was the mission?", Chase asks. He was really missing going on missions and training but he new he couldn't risk it because he didn't want to put his and Adam's little baby danger. They didn't find out if it was a boy or girl and Chase was getting quite excited for that. "Mission was good", Bree said softly, not wanting to brag with how easy it was because he want to make Chase feel upset. 

"Where's Adam?", Chase asks as he they both heard a crash come from outside. Chase frowns and stood up as Mr Davenport walked in hearing it as well. Leo rushed in, "Douglas...back", Leo says in between breathes. He looked scared as hell. "Where?", Mr Davenport asks quickly. Leo was about to answer. When Adam came flying through the room and crashed to the floor. "Adam!", Chase says and went over to him as fast as he could. Douglas walked in through the now hole in the wall...

"I'm back!", Douglas grins and looked at them all. Adam slowly got up, that hurt his back quite a lot even though he was super strong. "What do you want?!", Mr Davenport growls. "What I usually want!", Douglas growled. Leo snickers a little, "Let me guess, you want Adam, Bree and Chase...blah blah blah", Leo laughed a little. They all looked at Leo and Leo shrugs. Douglas stomps his foot, "I wanted to say that", He whined.  Adam frowns and stood in front off Chase. This was way to much stress for Chase, they all new that accept Douglas. "You need to leave now!", Adam says clenching his fists as he looked angry. "Fine have it your way!", Douglas says and goes to shot Adam. "Duck!", Bree shouted. Chase ducks. Adam looked for one though and then when flying into the wall. Adam soon got up though.

"Ahhhh", Chase cried in pain as he was getting a lot off stress right now. Douglas looked over with glirt in his eyes, he wanted to help now. Adam rushed over and so did Mr Davenport. "Take him to lab", Mr Davenport says. Adam picked Chase up and goes to the lab. "Right its only a couple days early, It's going to be fine...", Mr Davenport says quickly. 

Mr Davenport looked at Adam, "The baby is coming now...".

--------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter xx.