°°°Chapter 1°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

4:30am and I'm up staring at my dark blue ceiling which was tainted with the sad excuse of white stars. I couldn't help but think of the same dream that has been haunting me ever since the accident that occurred two years ago.

***Flashback***
(Two years ago)

"Oh my god, I can't believe that chick in Walmart was checking you out, I could have sworn I saw her drooling!" I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. "Oh please, come on sis I'm so hot that polar bears can't resist this hunk," he said while he pointed at his body with a straight poker face. A few seconds later, we both burst out laughing, the couple in the car next to us were glaring but we didn't care, we just laughed our asses off. "Sure bro if you say so,"  I said with a wink.

When the lights changed he started to drive again. As we were about to turn a corner a huge truck suddenly came from the other side. "Ahhhh Kyle stop that truck is coming towards us!!" I screamed and started panicking. "The breaks aren't working!!" He screamed. Everything went so fast, the truck coming, us panicking, then "BAM!!!!"

***Present***
My alarm clock was blasting my favourite song. As I looked to take it off it was already 6:05am.
Wow, time really does fly. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom. There in the mirror stood a girl with crazy bed hair, red puffy eyes that looks lifeless an pouty lips. I sighed and went to do my daily routine.

😤I hate Monday's.

Anyways since I haven't introduced myself, my name is Kaitlyn and I'm 17 years old. My parents are filthy rich but don't worry I'm not a spoiled brat. If you do say I am I'll just have to punch you in your face.

Please note that I'm a pro at boxing 😉 not that I'm bragging. I'm the school's bad girl as kids call it these days. I'm the rebellious one in the family but I'm respectful towards my parents. What you thought I was rude and obnoxious to them? Well I'm not so suck it up. I'm smart and I pass most of my class except mathematics.

I mean who really likes math's anyways, you don't need algebra and trigonometry in real life. Whoever thought of it was plain foolish.

As I got out of the shower I  wrap a towel around my body and hair and went to my walk in closet.
Hmm what to wear.
I chose black jeans, a cream color top and of course my leather jacket.

After I put on my clothes I blow dried my hair an left it out. I put on a pair of diamond earrings and a cute sweetheart necklace. I then added a little mascara and lip gloss. And to top off my look I put on my black heels.
There now I'm looking smoking hot.

"Kaitlyn, breakfast is ready!" My mom shouted from downstairs

"Coming mom!" I shouted back.
I slid down the spiral stairs handle and walked into the kitchen. The whole place smelt amazing.

On the table there were chocolate chip pancakes, waffles, bagels, cinnamon rolls, toasts and a jug of orange juice. Hmm yummy. You may think we have maids who does all this in the morning right? Well, we do but, my mom wakes up very early each morning and prepares this heaven sent breakfast.

"Good morning mom and dad, the food looks lovely mom," I complimented and hugged them both.

"Good morning baby girl, " dad said while he sipped his coffee and went through the newspapers.

"Good morning love," mom said with a cheery smile.

As I started to pile my plate with food my annoying older brother Jesse came down.

"Mom, have you seen my car keys? I could have sworn I left it on my bedside table," he said looking very thoughtful.

"Oh darling, you left it on the kitchen counter, "she said and shook her head.

"Looks like your turning into an old man who forgets his things," I said and stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

"You sure you don't want to see the doctor son?" Dad asked playing along. Jesse glared at both of us an we started to laugh. "No guys I'm perfectly fine!" He huffed in annoyance and ate his toast.

"Where's Anna? Kaitlyn go tell her to come down for breakfast," mom said.

"But mom," I started but down came the beauty queen, well that's what she calls herself. "Don't worry I'm here, " she said dramatically with a bow. I just rolled my eyes and ate my breakfast.

"Kids, I have something to tell you guys, " Dad said. Oh this better be good I thought but then Jesse's phone started ringing and he had to leave.

"So what did you wanted to say dad?" I asked while I picked up a muffin. "Oh, never mind I'll tell you all at dinner, now hurry along and get to school," he said. "And please don't cause any trouble," mom added with a sigh. 

"I'll try," I said with a wink.

When I got outside I went to the garage and got on my one and only love of my life, my motorbike.

I got this baby for my birthday

I got this baby for my birthday. That was just the best birthday ever. It was always our dream to ride motorbikes together. I always thought of Him riding side by side with me.
I shook that thought out of my head and rode to school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 946💋
Short chapter 😯 bit boring, but I'm just getting started😁😁

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊and drop a comment 💬😎