°°°Chapter 6°°°

Jesse's POV

---The night in the limo---

Mum and dad wants us to have a fresh new start, but why? We were all fine with how everything was, but now we're in a limo?! Like really? It's all nice and all but, how do they expect us to be independent and good if they're just gonna shower us with all of their riches...

Don't get me wrong, they are amazing parents, and mum is always there to cook a fresh homemade meal for us, dad is always there to make us laugh and feel safe. Everything is good, but just as to why are we moving all of a sudden and dad is speaking of a fresh new start?

I looked around the limo and saw mum and dad holding hands and talking to each other, while Anna was raiding the mini fridge. Hmm, so much for a diet and wanting to be fit😀. Kaitlyn was dozing away murmuring every now and then...

We soon reached to our new home. It was a huge mansion with a crystal dolphin to the side. The whole mansion was lit up with light and it was glowing. It was a beautiful sight...
"Welcome to our new home kids!" Mom exclaimed happily.

We all got out the limo, except for Kaitlyn, so I went and shook her to get her to wake up. "Hey Kaitlyn, get up we're here." There was still no movement.

Suddenly she started screaming..
"Stop!!!! Nooo don't leave me!!!! Ahhhhhh nooooo!!!!!" Tears were streaming down here face now.

"Honey what's wrong?!" Mom asked. When she saw what was going on with Kaitlyn, she went to get her to stop, but Kaitlyn was trashing around like if she was fighting someone. All of a sudden she sent a punch straight to mom, but since mom had great reflexes she dodged it pretty well.

"Someone hold her hand and feet and lets calm her down!" Dad ordered. So I held her hands and Anna held a leg while dad held the other. Mom then hugged her and patted her head while whispering sweet nothings.

Kaitlyn soon was calm and fell back into deep sleep...
All this happened in the limo...

"Jesse can you carry her up to her room dear?" Mom asked kindly, she was still worried for Kaitlyn.

"Sure mom," I lifted her up, a hand on her back and under her knees and carried her she was as light as a feather, with all the food she eats, she still manages to be fit. Mom lead the way to her room and I put her on the bed and tucked her in.
Mom and dad kissed her and left, while I sat at the edge of the bed.

Kaitlyn's been through a lot with the accident and always had nightmares about it. The nightmares had stop, but now I guess they're back.
I sighed and kissed her forehead, I hope she gets through them, I'll always be here for her. I then left to get some rest...

Kaitlyn's POV

After I had brunch with my family, I left to explore the city.
"Mom, dad I'm gonna head out okay," I said and kissed their cheeks.
"Okay honey, but be safe," mom said. "And don't talk to strangers," dad said playfully.
I laughed, "Sure whatever you say."

Our cars and bikes haven't arrived yet, they're gonna come later, so I guess I'm gonna be walking.

I wondered around making sure to memorize my route.
Suddenly I walked into a wall and fell.

Wait! What! A wall is not soft.. Is it? "What the hell," I groaned.

"Urghhh, w-what the?" A voice said. I scrambled to my feet and saw a boy on the ground.

He got up and said, "A-are you okay?! I'm so s-sorry I didn't watch where I was g-going.."
He stuttered. He was a cute boy with glasses and sandy blonde hair, with ocean blue eyes.

I smiled at him, "It's okay, don't worry about it."
He then smiled and was about to say some thing when a little girl came up to him.

"Carson! I want ice cream now!!" She demanded and pulled him away, damn she was one strong girl.

Wow so much for being nice. Any other given day I would have beaten the person to a pulp if they made me fall. But like mom and dad said "a fresh new start" so a fresh new start it is...

I continued to walk when I nearly tripped on something. When I looked I saw a book. I picked it up, it must have been that boy's book. He look like a guy that reads books. It had a black cover with blue artistic patterns. He must have dropped it when we fell...

When I opened the cover it said in bold cursive writing Carson Adams... I know that I should probably leave it there because I'm sure I won't be seeing him again.. But, I took it with me anyways, maybe I'll see him around...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧Hola my lovies( ˘ ³˘)♥

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I just feel to scream right now! Geography teacher is sooo damn sickening I swear as you hear her voice you will get an instant headache! (つД')
Hmmm I  just finish writing this in class because she was boring as hell!!
Anyways I hope you all are doing fine (=^▽^=) wuv you guys \(•ㅂ•)/♥

--------√
Word Count: 847😜
A little sleep fight!👊👊👊💥💥
Yayyyyy! Or Nah!?

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊 and drop a comment 💬😳