°°°Chapter 18°°°

Kaitlyn POV

I guess I shouldn't have said that because now the old man was glaring at me. Oh god! Could someone please kill and bury me now...

The sexy kidnapper guy looked at me and smiled, I could have sworn I saw some unknown emotion pass through his eyes... So familiar but I just can't put a finger on it...

"She's right uncle, so could you please leave us," he said with a smirk, more like ordered. Zayn shook his head and left with a dirty look on his face. I laughed, but stopped abruptly as soon as I felt his presence close to me.

I looked at him through his piercing grey eyes and I felt a chill ran up my spine. What's wrong with me? Must be the cold from outside the door...

"Who are you...?" I questioned curiously. Hurt flashed through his eyes for a moment but then vanished instantly.

"Why, my little kitty you don't remember me?"

"Am I supposed to?" I asked trying really hard to remember, but I couldn't.

Ashton's POV

She doesn't remember me! How dare she not remember me! I can't believe it, I mean we were... What were we! I loved her ever since I met her, I still do. But my business always have to come first, even before my sweet feisty little Kaitlyn...

"I'm sorry, I don't remember you!" She said in a frustrated tone.
I smiled, at least she was trying to remember...

"Well, it's okay, I'm Ashton and that's all you need to know about me for now."

Kaitlyn POV

Ashton! I don't remember an Ashton! Urghhh! Why is he being so confusing! Stupid kidnapper guy who looks like a delicious sex model!!

"Okay, whatever! Why am I here? What do you want with me? Where's Carson? Why is everyone keep on talking about my mother? What is this talk about gangs? And why is everyone only confusing me?!" I yelled shooting out my questions like bullets.

His eyes widened then darkened, "You're here because I brought you here, you're just a distraction to get your parents here. Soon enough they'll be here for you and we'll get them back for what they've done. They need to pay for all the deaths they've caused! Your mother and father were a part of the White Snakes gang but they made a grave mistake by committed a huge case of treason."

What! My parents! Everything coming out of his mouth sounded absurd. I could never suspect my kind and loving parents for causing so much destruction! Never!

"Your parents left the gang afterwards and formed another gang called the Black Roses, they tried to wipe us out but, only some of us perished and some remained...
Your mother killed my father! That was their treason, for power and fame they murdered my father! And I will get my revenge one way or another an I will make them watch and feel the way I felt!"

"Stop it! You're lying!" I yelled and shook my head vigorously.
"They would never do such a thing!" I exclaimed.

He laughed without any humor, "If that's what you feel then so be it little kitty, but when the truth is out I know you'll be heart broken..."

I glared at him, "I don't believe anything you say!"

He came close to me and stretched out his hand, I flinched at his actions.
"What are you doing...?" I asked as my heart beaten as fast as ten thousand African drums.

He smiled a charming smile that can make anyone forget the situation they're in, but I'm afraid it's not gonna work on me. I'm in a room tied to a chair so tight, I could feel the blood clotting around my veins. Plus, my kidnapper is a sexy man who's crazy and out for revenge on my family... I have to get out of here before they come, if whatever he's saying about them in a gang is true.... Then I'm sure they'll be here soon. I need to also find Carson, I can't leave him here!

I looked at Ashton and saw raw emotions going through his eyes, but I couldn't decipher what they were. They vanished as soon as he noticed I was looking. He came near me and touched my face gently. I gasped surprised at this gesture, my face started heating up at his touch. I glared at him and was about to say something ungodly, but he took the strands of hair that were in my face and tucked it behind my ear... He sadly smiled but said nothing and walked out the door.

"What in the world just happened?" I asked out loud.
But I couldn't help but notice the white snake tattoo at his wrist so light and unnoticeable...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 806🐨

Now I got you thinking about different scenarios of what happened before right?!😏😏😏💓

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊drop a comment 💬💢