°°°Chapter 2°°°

Hiii lovies :D
I know my first chapter maybe a little boring but I'm just getting started and plus its my first time soo yeaaaa..... }:-)
Please read!!! :* ‹3

Kaitlyn's POV

When I got to school I parked my bike and got out. Everyone was doing the usual staring at me like I'm some celebrity, oh please! So, for an effect I took off my helmet slowly and shook my head.
A few of the boys were definitely eye raping me and checking me out, but I didn't mind, I winked at a few of them as I passed by. Girls were watching me with envy and jealousy and a few in awe.

As I went to my locker, I smelt something stink more like a skank wearing a lot of cheap perfume coming with her dumb minions.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in, " she said with an evil smirk while her minions glared at me.

As clique as it is, you know every school has a queen bitch, well meet the skank. I mean Stacey Craw. Eversince I came to this school she has been harassing me but I held my self back from punching her plastic ugly face in.

I rolled my eyes and asked, "What do you want skank?"
She and her minions gasp.

"Oh my god! What did u just call me?"

"A skank," I said with a smirk of my own.

"How dare you!" She exclaimed.

"Well, seeing as how you dress everyday in tube tops and booty shorts, I'm pretty sure you open your leg for every living thing, and maybe with your little minions too." Two of her minions faces were now red as a tomato.

I laughed, "Wow you really did it with your minions!"

By now other student were surrounding us. The skank looked like she wanted to cry, but no, she raised her filthy right hand and slapped me across the face. I held my face and smiled. A round of "ohhhhhh" was said.

"Is that all you got? Skank?" I said.

She raised her hands to slap me again but I caught it and twisted it around to her back and threw her to the ground.

"That's why your brother is gone, I'm sure he's happy where he is after having you as a sad excuse of a sister!" she said with a smirk.

Now that hit a core, you wanna know how she knew that well when you type my name up on the internet you will read about the accident.

As she said it, students were chanting "fight, fight, " that just fuel my anger, nobody dares to speak of my brother like that.

Since she was already on the ground trying to get up, I slammed my heel into her foot, very hard I will say. I jumped on her an started punching her dumb excuse of a face. It felt so good to just do this, after all I've wanted to do this for a year now.

"What is going on here?!!" Shouted the principal.

I forgot his name, not that I care. I had to stop in the middle of my punch when someone pulled me away from a bloody skank. Wow she looks dead now, but that's just
me being over dramatic.

"Kaitlyn Summers! To my office now!!" He shouted angrily.

"And someone please get Stacey to the nurse immediately!"

Her minions had to drag her to the nurse and I just laughed while I walked behind the principal to his office.

"Have a seat Miss Summers," he said with a glare.

"What, no please? You're not so polite are you sir?" I said with an innocent smile as I took a seat.

He sighed, "You've had three suspension and I'm afraid this is your last straw Miss Summers."

"Well its not my fault, she slapped me first," I said while glaring. He glared back at me,

"You don't even have a scratch on you. You are disgracing this school with your childish behavior Kaitlyn! You are expelled for fighting, you would have beaten that student to a pulp if I hadn't stepped in!"

"Oh whatever," I rolled my eyes while getting up and heading to the door.
"Don't miss me to much," I said with a wink.

"Oh and you might need to give your car a wash later." I said silently with an evil smile. He looked ready to yell at me but I walked out and slammed the door shut.

Hmm what should to do to his car... 😈

I went to my bike and took out a carving knife and a bottle of pink spray paint. Now you're wondering why I have these there, well they come in handy just for this reason. Also I have a few other stuff in there too.

When I found his car it was a beautiful silver Audi. But sadly I'll have to mess it up a bit.
I started with spraying the whole car pink, after I took the knife an carved "woman beater" in my beautiful cursive writing. Ahhhh all done. Beautiful.
I looked at my masterpiece and was satisfied.
I then hopped on my motorcycle and headed home. Hmm, I'm gonna get yelled at if I go home, so I changed my mind and just took a ride around town...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 888
Short chapter again😅 but I hoped you enjoyed it! Bam!😌👊💥

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊and drop a comment 💬😎