°°°Chapter 13°°°

Hola my fellow readers (๑°3°๑)
This is just a filler chapter on Carson's point of view from his first encounter with Kaitlyn..

I thought maybe you'd like to know what's going on in his head v(◦'ωˉ◦)~♡

P.s. Thank you to each and everyone that reads this story.
And a very happy new year to you and your families!
I Love you, you, and you!
Yes You!(♡▽♡)

Carson's POV

There stood Kaitlyn looking stunning as ever... Wait! Hold up! Did I just call her stunning?! What the hell has gotten into me! I can't believe I'm actually here; standing at her doorstep...

Flashback...

"Carson, come on! I want ice cream!" My little sassy sister Daina yelled and ran to the ice cream parlor. I closed my book and ran after her.

Oh god! What is wrong with this girl? When she sees something, and it's to eat; she is hell bent on getting it. Even if it is to throw a tantrum or embarrass you, she knows she'll always get what ever she wants. She's only six years old...

Oh my! She's already there in the shop! I ran as fast as I could, but I guess I didn't see where I was going and bumped into someone.

We fell together and crashed into the ground. More like I did the crashing and saved the other person from hitting the hard cement concrete. Ouch!