°°°Chapter 19°°°

Carson's POV

All I felt was pain all over my body, and a sizzling feeling like I've been shocked. Wait, I have! And I'm still alive, I thought with relief.

I looked around and saw I was in the same room from before, but the lights were on and the room was dimly lit. Still, I was able to make out that Kaitlyn was no where to be see.

Where is she? Where'd they take her? Is she alright? All these thoughts ran through my head as I nervously looked around the room for something to get out of here. My hands were aching from being chained and my palms were beginning to get sweaty as how scared I was.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind and I began to twist my hand silently in the chains determined to see, if my theory was correct, my hand would slip out with just enough moisture and pressure. Ah hah! It did come out after a few minutes. I did a little victory dance in my head and quickly did the same for the other hand.

As I was freed from the chains, I heard movement from outside the door.  Oh no! What should I do! I panicked. My eyes caught a glimpse of a small rock in the corner and I ran and pocketed it. I quickly ran back to my spot as I pretended to be wearing the chains and tried to look unconscious. I hoped and prayed in my mind that whoever was entering wouldn't notice any changes.

The door opened and from my perception I saw a man dressed in casual clothing and had a new growing beard. He looked around his early twenties and looked quite angry.

"Sir, we moved her to another room because of... Difficulties...." Someone said from outside. The door was then slammed shut and I let go of the breath I didn't knew I was holding. I look up at the camera and took the stone I had in my pocket and aimed it straight at the lens. Bullseye! I smirked to myself, "I still got aim."

Now I got to get out of here and find Kaitlyn. But how?

Logan's POV

"Mom, it's been approximately five hours since Kaitlyn has been out with that nerd boy," I gruffly stated to my mom who was busy frying some meatballs.

"Honey, don't be silly, I'm sure she's okay and just having some fun," she said with a knowing smile.

I shook my head. Anna had already arrived home and was locked up in her room, God knows doing what. Jesse was still at work and would be home soon.

It's 5:30pm and I just have this feeling that something was wrong.
"Mom can I just please check the trackers?" I begged with pleading eyes, I mean who can resist this. I internally smirked when she gave in and turned off the stove.

"For the love of God, nothing is wrong with that girl! But just to calm your paranoia we'll check okay!" She shook her head as I followed her to the guest room. She pulled out the suitcase from under the bed while I closed the door. She opened the suit case and there was a computer hooked up with it. She did her stuff and unlocked it.

"Honey, you see nothing is wrong and everything is as it should-" she gasped as she heard a beeping sound.  I looked and saw that Anna and Jesse's trackers were still on except for Kaitlyn. There was a blinking light on her tracker on the screen, meaning that it was destroyed, but still active. How, you might ask. Well, that's because I invented these trackers.

"Mom! I told you something was wrong! But you never believe me, have I ever told you something that's wrong?" I asked, frustrated as I took the computer and looked for her last location.

"I'm sorry, but Shaun and Miranda stated she's a remarkable fighter and that nothing of any sort would happen to her... And young man don't you dare talk to me like that!" She said sternly. "We just have to find her immediately!"