°°°Chapter 24°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up with a shocking headache, I felt like my head was about to explode into a million pieces and my brain would eventually end up splattered on the beautiful lavender walls. I gripped the bedsheets in agony and cried out in pain for help. Two doctors came rushing in and kept asking if I'm okay and some other unnecessary things I didn't quite catch.

"Does it look like I'm okay?!" I yelled and grabbed my head hoping that if I put a bit of pressure onto it I'd be alright.

"Miss, please calm down," one of the doctors spoke gently. He looked like he was around his late twenties and damn he was fine for a doctor! The other looked around his early forties or so, I wasn't quite sure; due to all this pain I couldn't think fast enough.

"I can't calm down! I feel like I'm getting shocked by ten thousand jellyfishes you idiot!"

(A/N: I got stung by a couple of jellyfish all over my hand and legs! Damn! I can tell you it seriously did not feel nice •cue for screams, shrieks and a river of tears•)

I couldn't quite concentrate on what the doctors were saying, until I felt the prick of the needle tip before I got a chance to see it. They were planning this all along! Those bastards!

The pain soon subsided and my body fell limp. I groaned thankful that the pain was gone, but hating that they made me feel helpless in a situation like this. I tried my best to send my utmost threatening death glare, but I knew I may have looked like I'm constipated.

"Miss are you alright now?" the older doctor asked with a slight smirk in his features.

I just wanted to rip him to shreds right here and now! But I couldn't move or speak for that matter and he knew it! Stupid morphine or whatever the hell it was in that needle! I stared him down planning my next move to get my revenge on him for such childish behavior with his patients, I mean have some kind of decency!

My eyes soon felt droopy and drowsy as I slowly fell into the deep darkness called sleep...

~~~~~

"Is she dead?"

"No you idiot, she's just unconscious!"

"Is she gonna wake up anytime now?"

"I don't know it depends on how much morphine they've injected into her system."

I heard the three voices I knew all to well and I internally smirked thinking of a way to scare them.

I let out a low groan and stayed as still as a frozen bag of peas.

"Guys did you hear that?"

"Danny are you hearing things!"

"No, Becca I think I heard it too and I think it may have came from Kaitlyn..."

"Are you guys nuts!"

"Let's just see for our self..."

I felt the presence and the heat of them closer to me, more like them staring at my face. And you're wondering how I know this? Well, I can feel it!

"Kaitlyn..." Danny whispered out close to my face.

"Boo!" I yelled out and opened my eyes.

They all scream and ran to the door. I laughed when I saw the look on there faces. Fright, shock, fear and a gleam of happiness.

I gasped and held onto to my stomach as I laughed, "You. Should've. Seen. The. Look. On. Your. Faces.!" I said between every laugh.

"That was not funny!" Kristen yelled and hugged me.