°°°Chapter 5°°°

Kaitlyn POV

"All passengers please put your seatbelt on, we will be landing shortly!" The pilot said through the speaker.
We had been on this plane for about 8 hours now. All I did was catch up on some sleep. It was already 10:32pm...

I buckled up and looked out the window, perks of first class we get our individual seat with a window next to it. As I looked out all I saw was big white fluffy clouds. I just wanted to feel how it felt, but I know it won't happen.

Hmm maybe... Well no.. I'm not crazy enough to jump out the plane just to go on a cloud! Are you insane, I know you were thinking it!

Soon I saw a huge city with lots of buildings and I mean a lot!
Wow, it looks beautiful from up here with all the city lights on.
The whole city was glowing.

10 minutes later we landed and got off the plane. We didn't really carry any bags or suitcases just our carry on with important things such as passport and stuff so we didn't need to pick up anything in baggage claim. Everything was sent to our home and packed already.

I was hungry, tired and sleepy, my legs hurt so much from staying in a plane so long! I just couldn't wait to get to the house to take a long rest.

Mum, dad, Jesse and Anna were all waiting for a taxi... I think..
After a few minutes a limo pulled up an they got in, I was just gawking! A limo! We're gonna ride a limo!

"Darling, what are you waiting on? Get in," dad said with a smirk. When I got in, there was so much space, the seats were soft and cushy. There was also a mini fridge filled with drinks and things to eat.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.
"How did you guys get us a limo?!" Anna asked feeling just as amazed an I am.
"Yea dad how? I can't believe we're riding this!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Well, since its a new city, why not change things up," Dad held mum's hand in his.
"We want you guys to be comfortable and have fun with this fresh new start," he said with a smile. 

I sighed, suddenly a wave of tiredness hit me and I drifted of to sleep.

---Morning---

I woke up tangled up in sheets. I frantically searched my surroundings. I was in a room with a flat screen TV on the wall, a huge walk-in closet, a dresser, and a door which leads to the bathroom? Half of the room was light blue and the other half was white. As I got up and turned around there was a huge window balcony, the bed was in front of the window. I opened it an looked out, down below was a small pool. The view was breath taking.

Hmm, but I can't remember how I got here... All I remember is falling asleep in the limo...
There was a knock on the door. "Come in," I said softly, but loud enough to be heard.

Jesse came in. "Morning sleepyhead," he said with a smile as he took a seat at the foot of my bed.

"Morning.... I don't remember how I got here, care to enlighten me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, when you fell asleep last night, we tried to wake you, but it was no use, you kept kicking, you nearly knocked mum out!" He exclaimed while he was laughing.

"What!?!" I shouted horrified.
"I-is mum okay?!" I asked scared to know.

"Surprisingly she dodged your attack and held you down, we waited for you to calm down and then I brought you to your room,"he said. I sighed in relief.

"Oh that's good, mom always had great reflexes... "
Jesses laughed, "Yes that's true, but it looked soo hilarious, I'm ashamed I didn't get a video."
I glared at him. "Whatever!"

He got up to leave, but then turned around, "Mom said to come down for brunch since we all missed breakfast, oh and you got a lil drool there," he smirked.

I checked and he was right I blushed but still glared at him, "Get Out!" I yelled and threw a pillow, he dodged it and laughed while going out.

Urghhh he's so annoying!!!

I got up and went to the bathroom, it was huge, there was a white bath tub 🛀 in the corner with a shower next to it, the toilet was also there and the other corner of the room was a large mirror with a sink. It was nice...

I did my normal morning routine and got dressed in a white and blue skater skirt and crop top with my leather jacket, a necklace and my converse. I left my hair out and put on a little lip gloss.
Hmm I looked hot!

I went down stairs and looked around the house, to say it was huge is a understatement

I went down stairs and looked around the house, to say it was huge is a understatement. It was similar to my last home but jus bigger and better.
There was a pool house at the back of the house with a huge ass pool, there was even a diving board it was beautiful..

I think I'm gonna like it here...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 888👌
Hope you like the little big brother moment😊💪

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊 and drop a comment 💬😎