°°°Chapter 25°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

Recap:

"Who are you people?!" a new voice asked.

We all jumped apart in fright to look at the person standing at the door. I widened my eyes in surprise when I saw who it was.

Present

"Jesse!" I yelled out in surprise and spread my arms open for him and he slowly walked and embraced me.

"Hey little sis," he whispered and ruffled my hair.

"What took you so long to come see me? And where's Anna? Do you guys not care about me?" I sadly asked.

He cupped my face in the palm of his hands, "Don't you dare think we don't care about you. I just a while ago found out you're in a hospital and I rushed here as soon as I could. I don't think Anna knows quite yet... She's been at a friend's home all weekend..." he explained and I nodded my head in understanding.

"I thought I lost you..." he voice broke as he whispered those words.

"You could never lose me! I'll always be here to annoy the hell out of you. Even if I'm sick and dying in a hole I'll still be fighting to come back," I tried to reassure him with a big smile.

"Don't say that Kaitlyn!" he scolded.

There were a round of sniffles in the background.
"This is so touching, I just can't," Danny sniffed and held a tissue to his nose while Kristen patted him in a comforting way.

I giggled, "You just had to be the one to ruin the moment!"

"Well aren't you gonna introduce us?" Becca asked sassily and blushed.

I smirked at her, "Oh! Does little miss prep girl has a crush?" I teased her.

"What!?" she incredulously asked and profusely denied it.

I held my stomach and laughed, "Ohhh Becca!"

"Well since you're all choked up on this, let me take the pleasure to introduce myself. My name is Daniel, but you can call me Danny," he said with a smirk and winked at my brother.

"You did not just hit on my brother!" I exclaimed a bit grossed out.

"W-what?!" my confused brother asked.

I giggled, "My dear brother, Danny over here is gay and quite single," I hinted and winked at him.

His eyes grew two times bigger as he tried to silently go behind me; which was a bit difficult seeing as I'm on a bed.

"Don't worry pretty boy, I won't do you no harm...yet," Danny said with a slight smirk.

I laughed, "Well since you've met Danny, this is Kristen and Rebecca or just Becca, and they're my friends whom I met from school," I introduced them to him.

"Oh! I'm Jesse... It's nice to meet you, though I'd wish it was at better circumstances," he stated.

"Don't worry bro, I'm fine! I'm just here to be monitored for my concussion or something so. I'll be out after tomorrow!" I exclaimed and did a fist bump in the air.

He sighed in relief, "Thank God! You know how much I hate hospitals," he muttered.

"Not as much as I do..." I sadly stated.

"I'm so sorry..." he whispered as he knew what or whom I was referring too..

"Katey poo, don't be sad! We're here to make your hospital experience worth your while!" Kristen hyped up and ran out the door. I was quite confused as to why she'd leave like that.