°°°Chapter 4°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

For the rest of the week, I spent my time with Max. Since I was expelled from school, I hung out in the shop helping Max with costumers.

"I still can't believe your leaving and moving to London..." He said sadly.
"I know right!" I sighed.
"I'm really gonna miss you kiddo," he smiled sadly.

"Awww you aren't going soft on me now are you?" I playfully stuck my tongue out.
He pulled me into a headlock and laughed, "Aw hell no!"

We spent the rest of time fooling around and making jokes. I'm really gonna miss him...

---Moving Day---

I woke up at 6:35am and looked around my room. Everything that was in my room was already packed and shipped off to London. All there was in my room was my bed and an outfit I laid out to wear today.

I sighed. I guess we're really leaving this place. Our flight was set to leave in 3 hours. First class of course.

I took a shower and then changed into a white and black top, I left out my leather jacket because it was hot outside but I'm still carrying it. I put on black jeans with my black heels. I combed my hair and left it down. I added a little bit of lip gloss and my mascara. I also wore a bit of jewelry which consists of; a chain, ring and a silver watch on my hand. I then grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

Dad, mom, Jesse and Anna were all sitting by the table eating breakfast. Hmm mom went all out. She made ham, bacon, croissant rolls, chocolate chip muffins, pancakes, fluffy waffles, cheese puffs and little jam tarts.

I took everything and ate. What? You can't let these delicious food waste now right? And don't you dare call me fat! Food is my first, second, third and forever love and will always be!

Jesse and Anna were slouching in their seats and were picking at their food.

"Come on kids, don't be sad, I'm sure there are better things out there for you guys. Its gonna be a new and fresh start. Cheer up!" Dad said with a small smile.

"Whatever dad, if you say so," Jesse sighed.

It was then time to leave for the airport. When we got there, I saw Max and I ran up to him.

"What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed while hugging him.

"Katey I came here to see you. I don't know when I'll see you again!" He said with teary eyes.

I smiled, "Thank you for always being there for me and for being a great friend anyone can ask for.. Oh and whenever we meet again it will be at your wedding!" I smirked.

"Don't think I didn't notice you sweet talking that lady with red hair, hmm was she Latin or something?"

"Wha-what, h-how did you-" he stuttered. I laughed, "Oh don't play innocent with me Mister!"
Awww he's blushing!

"Flight to London is ready to board! All passengers to flight 109 please board your flight!"

"I guess I gotta go now.." I said sadly.

"You better keep in touch!"

"Of course I will!" He hugged me.

"Have a safe flight Katey..." He kissed my forehead.

"Kaitlyn the flight is boarding! Come on now darling!" Mom called. I gave Max one last hug and left.

I saw Anna saying bye to a group of girls they were all teary and crying, oh please they're so fake.

Jesse was doing a bro hug and handshake with two guys.
After we boarded the plane..
We're leaving now...

Well London here I come, get ready because Kaitlyn Summers is coming to town!

Hey that rhymed!... I think..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 630😫
Extremely Short Chapter!┐(゚д゚┐)

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊 and drop a comment 💬❓