°°°Chapter 12°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

The week went by in a blur. I didn't want to go to school for the rest of the week, so mom called in school and told the principal I was 'sick'.

You see what lovely parents I have.

I spent my days in the morning working out in the gym and I got to know a few of the workers there. They were nice.

I met this girl, her name's Jolina she was beautiful; with lots of tattoos on her body, but in a neat way.
We hanged out whenever I was there. She's a real down to earth type of girl, I might set her up on a date with Jesse sometime. I evilly smirked at that thought.

When my parents came home we all spent time with them. We played games and bonded over the simplest things. Even Anna was there, and that's something big in her book.

-----------------

The day finally came, it was Saturday... My parents were leaving today at 10:00 am for Rome. We were all at the airport to see them off.

"Kids don't worry, everything will be alright," mom smiled at us with unshed tears in her eyes.

"Even if you feel the need to talk to us, we're just one phone call away," dad added.

"Mrs. Jenkins will be waiting for you all when you return home okay, please be good to her," mom said with pleading eyes.

We all nodded our head unison.
It was like we were robots; listening to instructions.
"We'll miss both of you," I said and hugged them both. Anna and Jesse soon joined in our little group hug.

"Flight 18 leaving for Rome in 10 minutes! Please all passengers, board your flight immediately!"

"Well I guess we gotta leave now... Take care..." Dad said sadly.
We watched as they went through security and boarded their flight..

When they boarded the flight, we left separately immediately; because what the heck are we gonna do in an airport!

---------
On my way home, my phone began to ring. I put my head set in and answered the unfamiliar number..

"Hello?" I asked.
"Um.. H-hi.. Is this Kaitlyn?" The person on the other line asked nervously.

Hmm he sounded familiar...

"Yes.. And who might you be?" I asked.
"T-this is Carson... I'm your B-biology p-partner.." He stuttered.

"Oh! Carson how are you? Thank heavens you called or I would have totally forgotten that project!" I exclaimed excitingly.

Who would have thought that Carson would really call me.

"W-well, I'm glad I reminded you then..." There was a slight pause, "Umm... Did you really mean it when you said you'd help do the project?" He asked shyly.

You could hear the nerves in his voice. Damn he was one nervous guy. I could imagine him blushing right now.

"Of course I did love, as a matter of fact you can come over today to start it, I'll text you the address. See you there cutie!" I said with a smirk and hung up.

I then texted him the address and headed home myself.

--------

When I got home I left my car out front and went inside. The door was unlocked. That got me on high alert. I stepped inside quietly and saw something I'd never thought I'd see again. More like someone...

There ladies and gentlemen, sat the one and only womanizer Logan.

What the actual fudge is he doing in MY home. I glared at him so hard I swear I saw a flash of worry pass his eyes.

"What. Are. You. Doing. In. My. House?" I gritted out angrily.
Law and behold, you wanna know what he did? Well he smirked at me. Like who the fudge nuggets does he think he is to be standing there in all his disgusting glory in my house?! 

"Well, well, well, I'd never thought it'd be your house I'd be staying at," he smirked evilly.

Wait! What! Staying at?!

He saw the look on my face and laughed. "I'm guessing you didn't know I'd be staying here... Well, since mom's staying here, shouldn't I too?"

I still couldn't believe it, that this perverted jerk is gonna be staying here.

"Your lying!" I exclaimed.

He was about to say something when a short woman with long dark blonde hair walk out from the kitchen area.

"Oh! Hello deary! Look at you!" She came and hugged me

"Oh! Hello deary! Look at you!" She came and hugged me. "You've grown so much, and gotten more beautiful than when I last saw you!" She gushed and kissed my cheeks. 

I smiled politely. This must be Mrs. Jenkins.
"Thank you ma'am," I said.
"Oh deary, call me Mary, ma'am make me sound like an old woman!" She exclaimed.

I then remembered the other presence in the room. I turned and looked at Logan. He was watching us with amusement. I glared at him.

Mary might have seen our interaction...

"Well, I see you've met my son Logan. I'm sorry, he can be a handful sometimes, but I'm sure you'll get along just fine." She smiled then left to go somewhere. Kitchen maybe?

I sighed, this is gonna be a long one months...

The doorbell soon rang.
"I'll get it." I yelled.
When I opened it, Carson stood there in a white T-shirt with some kind of band I don't know of, and black jeans that look quite sexy on him. He held a few books in his hand.

I smirked and leaned on the door frame. "Well, hello dear..."
He blushed crimson read, "H-hi.." He stuttered and looked down...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 935

Aww parents are out, yay!
Ain't Logan hot? What about Carson?😎🔥🔥😜
Who's team Carson? Team Logan?😆👊👌😏💓🔥🔥

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊and drop a comment 💬💓