°°°Chapter 10°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

As the boy came charging at me with full speed, I pulled out the metal pipe from behind my back just in time for it to hit him straight in the gut. Yikes! That's gonna hurt dude. He was clutching his stomach while groaning in pain on the ground.

'See how it feels to be bullied by someone you idiot' I thought.

Right after, three other guys came at me with anger. I can feel it radiating from them and their sloppy punches. But I dodged everyone of it. I used the metal pipe and slammed it into one of their foot.

Oops! I smirked. The boy yelled out in pain. In other words he's such a pussy, he screams like a girl. I then pulled it out harshly from his foot. I smelled blood. Sorry dude. Not.

Two others came at me all at once, I punched one of them in the gut which resulted in the other punching me in the stomach. But that didn't fazed me, I've felt worst. I send a kick straight to his face. That sent him flying right at a tree and knocked him out. I held the other one to the ground and sent punches after punches till he passed out.

I got up and smirked, now that felt good. I looked and saw all four of them lying on the ground. Wait! Four?! I was all basking in my glory that I forgot the fifth boy.

I felt someone push me to the ground. Ah.. There's the fifth.

He's probably the leader of the whole gang I guess.
He got on top of me and held my neck. Tightly I might add. I was gasping for air.

"Who do you think you are?! A girl! How dare you! I will kill you here and now! Do you know who I am?! I am Lucas Dévlon the third! I can ruin you and you family in a second!" He exclaimed.

Dude! Nobody wants to hear your life story! I wanted to yell that to his face so bad.
While he was trying to strangle me I used my fingers and poked his two eyes. He let go of me.

Ahh sweet air. I pushed him off me force fully, aww look he can't see. I smirked. I got up and sent a high kick to his face. Crack! I heard the crack of his nose. "Ahhhh you bitch!" Oops!

Since he was trying to kill me, I'm gonna punish him a little. I saw the metal pipe. I picked it up and walked over to Lucas. I smirked. "So you like to play rough huh?" I asked tauntingly. I know that sounds wrong on a different level.

I got on top of him and held the metal pipe to his throat and pressed down in it. He was gasping and chocking on air. "Feel how it feels when your on the receiving end. And Lucas the third! Honey, your gonna just be the last." I smirked.

I got up in a flash, and took the metal pipe and jabbed it into his knee. He screamed a blood curling scream. I kicked his stomach and slammed my feet into his jaw. He soon passed out with all the pain.

As I looked around I saw that his little buddies left him. Ha! So much for loyalty. I then thought of the boy they were beating up. He was gone too...
Oh, well that's good, but a little thank you would have been nice.
But seeing as it was dark here and you can't see a person's face, I guess I won't know who it was anyways.
I sighed. So much for a clean first day of school...

The bell rang for last period. Hell I'm not gonna go in their looking like this. So I skipped it and headed home.
When I got home there was no one, the place was quiet, you can definitely hear a pin drop. So I went to the stereo and put on some music. I then headed to the bathroom to take a bath. I put the soap in the tub, put the tap on and waited for it to full up.

I striped my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. My pale greyish eyes were staring right back at me. I had a bruise on my stomach and a little cut on m lip. I sighed.
I turned off the tap when the tub was filled and got in.
Ahhhh....... This felt good.