°°°Chapter 9°°°

Kaitlyn's POV

After lunch was over we all went to class. I found out a little bit about Carson. Well, by a little I mean a lot. Becca was obsessed. That's all I can say for now. It turned out Carson was in most of my classes, so were the rest of them. I had biology now, my favourite subject. What? Just because I'm badass doesn't mean I'm stupid!

I was taking my time walking to class, when for the second time today someone ran into me.
I thought it was Carson again.

"Oh, for the love of god, we gotta stop meeting lik-" I looked at the person and saw that it wasn't Carson, but a boy with pitch black hair and and dark blue eyes.
"Well, hello there beautiful," he said holding me.

Note that we're still on the floor. I pushed him off then scrambled to my feet and glared at the boy.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did you all of a sudden run in to me? There is so much room in this stupid hall but you choose to throw yourself at me! " I exclaimed angrily. I was ready to kick his ass.

He got up and dusted himself, damn he was hot and had a gorgeous body. He also looked like a heartbreaker. But I put that thought away..

"You look sexy when your angry kitty," he said with a wink and smirked.

I was right definitely a heartbreaker. 

"But I believe we haven't met before.." He said thoughtfully. "I'm Logan and you beautiful?"

How dare he flirt with me all of after what he just did! So I played along to this dumb flirting of his.

I smiled innocently and said, "I'm Kaitlyn.."
He smirked, "A beautiful name for a beautiful face," he said watching me up and down. It was disgusting.

I slowly walked closer to him.
He pulled me close to him and was about to kiss me. Ha! In your dreams. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He dropped to the ground in pain clutching his precious jewels.

I smirked. "You should apologize when you do something wrong pretty boy," I said and kicked him in the gut.

"Don't mess with me you asshole! I'm not one of those hoes you sleep around with!" I exclaimed and sashayed back to class. It felt so good to hit someone.

Shit! I'm late for class! But whatever....

I walked to class and pushed the door open and it slammed to the wall. Everyone was staring, like what the hell? Then I looked and saw the door was knocked off it's hinges. Oops!? I guessed I opened it to hard... Whatever...

I just walked into the class and took a seat in an empty seat in the back of the class. "You must be Kaitlyn our new student!" The teacher said with a new found enthusiasm. She was a short lady with blonde hair and looked quite young... What's with the young teachers in this school?

"I'm Ms. Clear but I let my students call me on my first name which is Ally." Hmm, she looks nice and happy so I won't spoil her day today. I smiled nicely, "It's nice to meet you and I look forward to having fun in your class," she looked shock for a moment, but soon nodded and went on to teach the class.

I drowned out every thing she was saying and rest my head on my desk. I know your probably thinking favourite subject and your gonna sleep! Well, I know everything on the topic she's teaching as of now. I learnt it in my old school, plus Max taught me a few things about it to, he's simply a genius. I got to call him soon.

Thirty minutes already had gone by and I was getting bored..

"Class as for this term's course examination mark, I will be pairing you up in groups of two's. I know you will want to pick your own partners, but it would be best if I do so," Ally said sternly.

The students around groaned and protested, but she held her ground.

"I will be calling names, Jane and Dillon, Kevin and Hope," she called out the names until she stopped and looked directly at me, "Kaitlyn and Carson, now that's all the names, switch seats and go and interact with your partners. I will be handing out the information about the project!"

Wait! What? I'm pairing with Carson? Is he even in this class? And why the hell didn't I notice him? I scanned the class and saw him sitting in the right corner of the class up in front.

Oh! There he is. He then got up from his seat and slowly approached me.

"Um.. Hi... I-i can do all the work if you want..." He said nervously.

"What? Why would I leave you to do it all by yourself?" I asked incredulously. He nervously switched from foot to foot.

Why in the world is this kid always nervous? I grabbed his right hand and pulled him down into the seat next to me.
I think he got scared for a moment. I laughed in my head. But smiled at him just to let him no I'm not dangerous to him or anything. ;)

He shakily smiled back, "W-when we get projects and I'm partners with someone they usually let me do all the work..." He bend his head down ashamed.

"Don't worry, I'm going to help," I said with a smile.
"Oh.. Um.. I'm really sorry for this morning when I ran off after bumping into you.." He says shyly.

I ruffled his hair and smiled, "That's okay, it was an accident, so don't worry about it."

It was silence for a few minutes, not awkward, but a comfortable silence. "So, this project, you wanna come over during the weekend at my house to start it?" I asked.

"S-sure, but I'll have to ask my mum first," he said shyly. Aw he's so cute. I nodded. We then exchanged numbers, though he was hesitant at first...
So innocent but sweet.

Bell soon rang.
I got up and packed up my stuff and headed out. I had two more classes, but I wasn't feeling to go to them. I went to the back of the school, the area where mum described as the bed area, oh please! That doesn't scare me at all.

I took a seat by the wall and took out a pack of cigarette. You thought I didn't smoke huh?

Well I do! It relieves my stress, although it's a cancer stick, it's something that I can lean on...

As I was about to put it in my mouth, I heard grunts. I ignored it, thinking maybe I'm hearing things. I then heard it again, someone grunting in pain?

I pushed myself of the wall and followed the sound. It lead me to a dark corner with a lot of trees above. There were a group of boys, around five, surrounding someone in the middle.
More like beating someone up. I couldn't really see who it was.  If this was in any of my old schools I would just leave it and walk away because it's not my business...

But something in me is telling me to stop it, what do they call it? Your gut feeling?

So I went with my gut and looked for a weapon to use against these guys, I would have just went solo with my knife, but looking at their size I thought twice.

I found a long piece of metal pipe, hmm this could work. I picked it up and walked a little closer to them. I cleared my throat. One of the boys saw me then turned and told the rest.
They all stopped and turned around to see who I was. Since it was a dark place you couldn't really make out anyone's face. I used that to an advantage.

"Who do you think you are?!" Exclaimed one of the boys. He had a gruff voice so I think he's the leader. So to not give away that I'm a girl, I changed my voice to a deep voice. "I'm someone who's gonna kick your ass that's who," I said with a smirk.

They all laughed. "Who does this kid think he is?!"
They think I'm joking huh? Well the jokes on them. One of the guys to the left of them came charging towards me.
Things about to get interesting
(ง •_•)ง, I smirked evilly...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 1442💓
It's action time *pow pow pow**👊👊👊💥💥
Go to the next chapter for some kicking of ass😜👊💥👉👉

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊and drop a comment 💬💋