°°°Chapter 17°°°

Kaitlyn POV

I turned around and saw Parker leaning on the counter while looking at me in a funny way... His eyes were sparkling which I knew held a lot of mischief in them... Those beautiful lips were there in a cute boyish smile and not in his usual smirk.. Wait! Did I just call his lips beautiful?!

I heard someone cleared there throat.
It was Parker obviously.
"Do you need help?" he repeated.
"Huh?" I stuttered.
"I asked if you needed help with anything... Are you okay?" He asked unsure of what to do, he stepped a bit closer towards me.
"Oh I'm fine...  Thanks for asking," I tried to calm myself as he came closer and closer, my heart felt like there were elephants stomping inside of me.

I gasped as he leaned in, my eyes fluttered close on its own. One.. Two..  Three.. Four.. Five..

I felt something cold being placed in my hands, "Open your eyes baby girl," my eyes sprung open and I saw a bottle water in my hands. Huh? What just happened? 

He started laughing, my face began to feel hot and I glared to cover it up, "Thanks for the water," I said and pushed past him to look for my brother.

Was he gonna kiss me? Oh my God! I can't believe we were even that close to eachother. I hate him so much! He laughed at me! I can't believe him! Urghhh! What a fool I was to be... I don't even know what the hell happened backed there! Do I like Parker? I mean we've known eachother a long time but I definitely don't like him... Right? This is so frustrating!

I must've not been looking where I was going because all of a sudden I'm being knocked to the ground. Before I could hit the ground someone caught my wrist and pulled me back up.

I looked up and saw a pair of piercing grey eyes staring back at me. He must have been a college student because he looked a bit too out of it at this party.
I gasped, "I'm so sorry," I began to apologize, but he smiled sweetly and said, "Oh no! It's me that should be sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and suddenly I bumped into a beautiful girl like you."

I blushed, "Oh... Thank you.. I'm Kaitlyn, what your name?" I asked shyly.

He smirked, "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl... I'm Ashton."

--_-----------_·—·

Ashton Mars POV

Sometimes things don't go the way they are supposed to. I sighed as I entered my uncle's office.

"Sir, your uncle isn't here at the moment, apparently he stepped out to do some 'private business' he had said," his secretary said as she looked at me through her thick rimmed glasses. I nodded at her and exited the office.

Private business? What private business would he have at this time?! Could it be... It couldn't! I thought.

-----Flashback----- 15 hours ago

There she is, the beautiful and feisty Kaitlyn Summers. The Summers' very own trouble maker, heir to the the black roses gang. I've been tailing them for a very long time, three years to be exact. Even though, Miranda and Shaun move from country to country thinking they can flee the White Snake's gang, oh! They are surely wrong because it'll never happen till the day I get my revenge!

"Sir, we got eyes on the girl in the ice cream shop, but she happens to be on a date with a guy." Came the voice of one of my trusty men Busty over the Com's.

What? A date? I raised my binoculars and looked out my window. Indeed she was on a date, but the person she's with made me laugh a bit. First week here and she already has a guy, I never knew that she was into nerds that much.
"Well, if it's a date then we better trash it, don't you think?" I questioned and chuckled.

"Yes sir, but should we take the boy with us too?" Busty questioned unsure of what to do in this situation.

"I think we should, it'll get her to talk more, and if she's just like her mother," I smirked, "then she definitely cares for others and won't want them getting hurt. Plus, when news gets to her parents they'll be back here in no time to save her."

"Okay sir, we'll take them both," he responded immediately.

I looked out and saw the little couple walking out the ice cream parlor in a happily manner. I watched how she laughed at something the nerd said and I smirked, "Your funs about to be ruined my little kitty."

I watched how the guys captured and put them in the van and drove off. She sure did put up a fight, but it turned out to be futile in the end.
"Sir, we got them," Busty stated.
I smiled in triumph, "Good work guys," I told them over the com's.

After a long drive to my exquisite antique warehouse I stretched out an yawned a bit. I walked into the room where they had put Kaitlyn and the nerd guy in and saw the were chained up to the wall unconscious. I sighed and walked over to her. I moved the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Even when you are unconscious you look beautiful," I whispered and kissed her forehead, "If only you weren't part of all this chaos we would be together...." I trailed and harshly wiped away the stray tear and walked out the room.

-----Present-----

That damn old man! I know he's here. He doesn't know when to stay out of my business! I angrily stormed through the warehouse and glared at the guys who looked at me.
"Where's my uncle?" I asked no one in particular, but bound to get an answer.
"Sir, he's in the room with Miss Kaitlyn," someone said immediately.

I nodded and stomped my way to the room, but when I opened it she wasn't in there nor was my uncle, only the nerd boy was there unconsciously hanging from his chains.

"Sir, we moved her to another room because of... Difficulties...." Busty trailed off in awe.

I sighed and asked, "Where is she?"
He lead me to a door in the basement and I pushed it open with much unnecessary force, the first thing I saw was my uncle sitting comfortably one chair.

"What are you doing in here uncle?!" I questioned angrily. I heard Kaitlyn whisper something to herself.

"I told you to stay out of my business!" I exclaimed annoyed of him always interfering in my matters.

"You wouldn't have any business if it weren't for me, so you better watch your tone with me mister because I'm definitely not your father with you," he stated calmly.

I glared at him, "You're definitely not my father, but you didn't build this Empire on your own so don't you take all the credit for things you have never done! All you ever do is sit behind a desk and order people around for them to do your dirty work for you!" I yelled angrily. 

"You dare to–"

Ahem! Someone cleared their throat.
"I'm sorry to break it to y'all but can you take this conversation outside, I see it's getting a bit heated in here, I kind of want a little peace, or better yet! Don't you have some kind of kidnapper questions to ask?! Y'all so lame... Plus, I'm hungry... " Kaitlyn said with a yawn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 1272👊
I'm sure y'all are really wondering about this Ashton guy😈😂😂

Don't forget to hit that vote '🌟' button👇😊 and drop a comment 💬👌