°°°Chapter 21°°°

Shout out to my really cool friend Yuukie @UV_writes 🌹 You're quite awesome babes! Keep glowing💥

Logan's POV

I nodded my head at my best friend Tony as I was too exhausted to reply. All of a sudden, out of no where, a silver bullet whizzed past my head and I immediately ducked down along with everyone else.

"Look out!!" A frightened Carson yelled as he jumped and pushed Kaitlyn to the ground. She screamed out in surprise as her head knocked on the ground, causing her eyes to roll into her head as she fatally became unconscious. Blood immediately trailed down her forehead.

I gasped as I ran to her, but on my way to her, I saw nerd boy clutching his stomach where blood was freely gushing out.

"Help! Man down! Hurry!" I cried out. I'm not gonna let anyone die on my watch. I held Kaitlyn in my arms and rushed her to the ambulance, while some of the doctors escorted Carson on a gurney and into another ambulance truck. As the truck speedily drove to the nearest hospital, I couldn't help but worry about what's gonna happen next...

Kaitlyn's POV

"P-please wake up! Kyle! You have to wake up!" I cried as I shook my brother's blood drenched body.

"You can't leave me! Not l-like t-this!" I yelled out as I tried to make him conscious again. The car was upside down and the windshield was broken to pieces with shards of glass cutting into my stomach. A huge piece was stuck in his abdomen.

"D-don't leave me, please! I need you!" I sobbed into his bloody chest.

_

I gasped awake as I wiped away the sweat on my eyebrows, then I took in my surroundings and all I saw was white everywhere. White walls, white lights, white bedside table, white sheets and I was in a white gown. The place smelt like hand sanitizer and disinfect. I twisted my nose when I realized I was at a hospital. My head was killing me, it was like someone was taking a hammer and just constantly banging it on my head. I groaned in pain and I touch my head, only to feel it bandage up. I sighed tiredly.

The last time I was in a hospital was that time when the fatal accident took place and I lost my brother... A traitor tear trailed down my eye at that tragic memory.

When I turned my head to the right, who I saw shocked the balls right out of me. There on another hospital bed, lay Carson in only the hospital white pants and a big bandage around his stomach. How did he get that? His eyes were closed and he looked contorted like he was in pain. But, he still managed to look quite cute. I smiled at that thought, but it soon vanished when Logan walked in through the doors.

I harshly glared at him ready to fire my unanswered questions.

"I know you've got a lot of questions and I promise you I'm here to answer them, but...." He smirk, "you would want to put on a bra first, those are quite distracting..." He slyly winked as he handed me a pink Victoria secret bag.

I gasped as I covered myself immediately, "You pig!!" I yelled as I grabbed the bag and dashed into the bathroom while he still was laughing his ass off like a hyena.

In the bag, there was an outfit for me to wear, which consists of black leggings, white adidas t-shirt and my black heel boots, along with my black leather jacket. Hmm, whoever picked this out got taste. But what surprised me more, was the bright pink fluffy bra and underwear. My entire face heated up.

"Logaaannn!!" I yelled out angrily as I hurriedly put on the outfit.

He was still laughing it was a surprise Carson hadn't awoken yet. They must have given him a lot of morphine.