Chapter 4: The Decision

"You can't make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen."

""""""

Silva's PoV

The butlers approached me as I enter the famous garden of the house of Campbell.

"Good morning Milord"

"Good morning too, where's the Countess?"

"Lady Eiffel is currently visiting the ranch, would you like to have a cup of tea as you wait for her in the garden Lord Silva?"

"That would be splendid" sangayon ko at iginaya ako sa may garden.

The Sinclaires and the Sevilles are already been family friends ever since the World War I. And being one of the best friends of the Countess, the servants are very fond of me too.

Nakatayo ako at pinagmamasdan ang mga puting rosas na nakatanim sa garden habang nakaantabay ang tatlong maids at dalawang butler ng pamilya Sinclaire. Sa gitna ng malawak na garden ay may malaking fountain kung saan malayang naglalaro ang mga ibon.

I touched the pure white petal of the rose, napakaganda ng mga ito kaya hindi na nakakapagtaka kung bakit ito ang favorite flowers ni Eiffel.

Maya maya ay nakita ko na ang hinihintay kong bababe na papalapit sa amin habang nakasakay sa kanyang gray lapizzi stallion.

Malayang tinatangay ng hangin ang kanyang mahabang kulot kulot na buhok. Her enchanting blue eyes glitters with happiness with a very beautiful smile on her face.

Nakasuot siya ng black ridding uniform complete with the protective hat and white boots. She looked so professional as the huge stallion gallops.

Nakangiting kumaway ako na siyang ikinagulat niya. Maingat na minaniobra niya ang kanyang kabayo papunta sa direksyon ko.

Napatitig ako sa napakagandang babae na papalapit sa akin. Eiffel is such a beautiful woman.

And it's not questionable why all the eligible bachelors have their eyes on her.

Not only that she possesses exquisite beauty, or how knowledgeable and philanthropic she is, it's just that everything about her is perfect.

Once you set your gaze on her mesmerizing blue eyes, no longer can you break out of her spell.

Wala sa ayos na natawa ako. I am very guilty of being one of her victim.

And I really wonder...

How could someone be so stupid enough to let her go? How can he even have the nerve to hurt such an innocent and fragile girl?

"Why are you laughing alone Silva? Honestly speaking, you're kinda creepy you know?" nawiweirduhang tanong ni Eiffel paglapit niya sa akin habang nakasakay parin sa kanyang kabayo.

"Peu importe (Never mind) mas creepy kang tingnan kaya pag tulala ka tapos ngingiti ka ng wala namang dahilan" I remarked.

But she just looked at different direction at ngumuso " Je ne vois pas de quoi tu parles" (I don't know what you're talking about)

Nakangiting inabot ko ang kamay ko para tulungan siyang bumaba mula sa kabayo niya at natatawang binigay naman niya ang kanyang kamay sa akin.

Lumapit ang mga katulong sa kanya at binigay niya ang kakahubad na ridding hat at black gloves.

May mga ngiti sa labing hinimas niya ang leeg ng kanyang paboritong kabayo.

"You're such a good girl Gray Lily" she praised the huge beast as if she was just petting a dog.