The Last Vow

"I would find you in any lifetime..."

**********

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

White and red rose petals were floating around the air along with the bubbles as the few invited family and friends smile, watching the solemn and yet very happy occasion in front of them. They were inside a simple and yet beautifully decorated chapel. It was the same chapel that was shown in an advertisement, the small old chapel that holds special memories for the bride and groom...

One step closer

A beautiful bride with breathtaking blue eyes holding a white and red bouquet of roses started walking down the flowery aisle.

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The bride was wearing a simple and elegant serpentine wedding gown designed by one of her close friends. Instead of a diamond tiara, a flower crown made of white roses and pearls was placed on top of her long veil showing her humble personality.

All the guest momentarily held their breath as the beautiful bride pass through them. Her blue eyes reflect happiness as she walks closer to the man she loves in front of the important people in their lives.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

At the end of the aisle, a dashing man wearing a white suit was standing, waiting for the bride he always prayed for. He bit his lower lip when he felt the tears that were threatening to fall down from his eyes which made all the guest and the bride chuckle.

Nagmahalan, nagkasakitan hangang sa nauwi sa grabeng pagkamuhi. Their love story was never been easy, ilang ulit na muntik nang sumuko, hindi alam kung kelan ang tamang panahon o kung sila nga ba talaga ang para sa isa't isa, hindi lang langit at panahon ang sumubok sa kanila.

Hindi na importante kung sino ang mas nagmahal, o ang mas nasaktan. Ang mahalaga ay walang bumitaw sa kanila.

For the past nine years the two of them lived their own lives, away from each other's just to find their way back together in this place.

When the groom couldn't contain his emotions anymore, he raised his one hand, cupping his face as he cries. At last, she's finally here, the woman he's been praying for in past nine years.

One step closer

Nang makalapit ang bride ay iniangat niya ang kamay niya para punasan ang luha sa pisngi ng magiging kabiyak.

"Inunahan mo pa akong umiyak" mahinang sermon ng bride sa groom na ikinangiti lamang nilang dalawa. Magkahawak ang kamay na hinarap nila ang nakangiting pari na nakatayo sa harap nila.

"Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the joining of Eiffel and Clyde in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife."

"Do you Clyde, take Eiffel to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"You know, I still clearly remember the day you were born, the way you opened your eyes and looked at me. It was the day God gave me you, the little angel who was born to be my wife. You taught me how to wait and what is love" Clyde looked at Eiffel, tears streaming down from his eyes as he held the hand of the woman he always longed for.