Chapter 26: A Fan

"Being a fan doesn't mean that you were there from the beginning, it means you are willing to be there until the end"

******

Eiffel's PoV

"He kissed me"

"Uhuh"

"I said, HE KISSED ME!"

"Awww... You don't have to shout it out on my face Eiffel, I can clearly hear you!" ngiwi ni Mharya sapo ang tenga.

"What's with the indifference?" nagmamaktol na tanong ko sa pinakamatalik kong kaibigan.

We were currently in an open Café having a girl's day out and since it was Saturday, I agreed immediately when she invited me earlier. Mharya was only wearing her favorite red dress and like me, she also stood out effortlessly in the crowd.

Mharya flipped her straight brown hair and rolled her eyes. "Duh? You're husband and wife! Normal lang maghalikan kayo no!"

Napakubibit ako at inuntog ang noo ko sa table, hay... Bakit nga ba ang malditang ito pa ang kausap ko tungkol sa ganitong bagay?

"H-Hindi kaya normal yon... He snatched away my first kiss..." naiinis na singhal ko habang nagdradrawing imaginarily sa table.

Mharya shooked her head "Goodness Eiffel, it was just a kiss, honestly speaking, hindi na nga normal sa panahon ngayon na disinwebe anyos ka na ay wala ka pang first kiss! You should even thank your husband for that!"

Naiinis na pinukol ko siya ng masamang tingin "Why would I do that?!" and she just laughed at me.

"Well, a tleast hinintay ka niya munang tumuntong sa tamang edad bago singilin ang halik na iyan. Pasalamat ka ngat halik lang ang kinuha niya. Paano kung virgini-"

"Oh shut up!" tili ko. I don't even want to think about that! Mas naeestress ako!

Saka kahit kailan ay walang mangyayaring ganoong bagay sa amin! No! NEVER!

Mharya heaved a long sigh "Sige, ganito na lang. Did you hate it?"

"Huh?"

"Did you hate the kiss?" she asked bluntly again and I felt all my blood rushing up to my head.

"H-Hate?" I stuttered as I repeat her question and she just nodded.

Did I hate it?

Well yes!

Nangnakaw kaya siya ng halik- pero teka, so kung hindi iyon nakaw ikagagalit ko ba iyon?

Argh!

Malamang Eiffel!

He doesn't have the right to kiss you like that- but he is my husband and I'm already in the right age- but you hate that guy remember? Even thought that kiss was so delectable that almost got me drowned with all the sensation and...

"NO!"

"So you liked it?"

"HUH?"

Mharya made a face, clearly showing that she's getting pissed off already with me.

Nagugulhang napasapo ako sa noo ko. Nababaliw na ata ako!

"Just answer me already Eiffel! Did you enjoy it?!"

Alah! Galit na ang best friend ko!

Napayuko ako at dahan dahang tumango.

Yes... Eh sa magaling humalik ang gagong iyon e...