Chapter 1

"Grace, come on, wanna be late?" Your father yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." You said. You pulled your suitcases down the stairs. He smiled, then walked you outside. There was a limo waiting for you. You put the luggage in the back, then climed in.

"Hello, Mr Higgins. Ready?" The driver asked.

"Yes sir, thank you." Your father told him, smiling. You sighed. Doncaster will be exciting and all, but you have to leave everyone. But, i guess nothing can beat One Direction.

You pulled up to a small airport. It only had one plane, a small little jet.

"Daddy, is that for us?" You asked, staring at the small plane.

"Yes, it is. It's it cool?" He chuckled. You just nodded. A private jet won't change the fact you don't want to leave.

Well, kind of.

You boarded the jet, giving your bags to the workers. You sat in a seat looking towards the window. Your father sat away from you. Thank god, or else he'd bug you.

-----

After a VERY long 10 hour flight, you finally arrived in Doncaster. More workers unloaded your things and put them into yet another limo. You got in. You pretty much slept the whole 10 hours, a little eating here and there. You were wide awake now.

You buckled up, and looked at your father.

"Okay, Grace. We are moving into a pretty big house. Your room had already been disigned by the best." He explained. You smiled, of course just to be nice.

"Thanks." You said quietly.

"Your welcome. But the big thing is, we are living with the boys," he said. You almost choked on air.

"What?" You asked, making sure you heard clearly.

"Everyone will have seperate rooms. Mine in downstairs, you and all the boys upstairs, all down one hall. You best get to know them, Grace." He said, looking at you.

"Okay, okay. Nothing I haven't heard." You said, looking out.

He sighed. "Well good, cause we are here." He told you. You looked to see a Mansion. Not just a big house, but MANSION. You got out, staring in awe. People were already unloading your things.

"Grace, come on, their waiting." Your father interupted your stares. You walked with him. He walked right in, and you followed. There were a few people there, like maids and chefs. Gosh, your going to be treated well here.

"Hello, Paul." Said what looked like a chef.

"Hello, Brad." He said, shaking his hand.

"Um, you already know everyone?" You asked him.

"Yes. Remember when I told you I had a month long buissness trip?" He asked. You thought.

"Yeah, you were in Japan.... Wait a second..." You said.

"Yes, I was actually here, getting to know everyone." He smiled. Full of surprises, your father.

It was silent for a moment, before the maid spoke up.

"Follow me, Miss Grace, I will show you your room." She smiled. Someone was friendly. You smiled back, and dragged your suitcases up the stairs. She opened a door, and your jaw dropped.

It was beautiful, a chandelier, pink walls, a huge bed, a flat screen, it was perfect.

"Oh my god." You whispered.

"Yes, charming, huh?" Said a voice behind you. You turned to see your father.

"Thank you soooo much Daddy!" You said hugging him. "I love you." You told him.

"I love you, too." He said. "Now get changed, we are going to dinner with the boys." He said. You smiled.

Dinner with One Direction.

Alright.