Chapter 18

"Okay, I have big news." Your father tells everyone.

You all wait for an answer.

"We are selling this house." He explains. Everyone's jaw drops.

"Boys, everyone will get their own flat, no chef or maid. You can do whatever you'd like with your flat."

"Daddy? Where are we gonna live?" You ask him.

"Well, we have our own flat. But I have more news." He explains.

"I will be gone for a year, in the US. I have important buisness there. So, you can have your own place." He says, but looks at Harry, as if telling him he should offer me to his place.

"Okay, then. Your things have been packed already, and are each in your own limo. Your house has been decorated due to your style. You may leave.

"What about my stuff?" You ask.

"Someone bought you all new clothes, and new furniture. The person buying this space wanted your things." He explained. You nod.

Your father comes and gives you a hug.

"I'm leaving in an hour. I love you, see you in a year." He says. You nod, and walk outside. There is only 5 limos.

"Your coming with me." Harry says from behind you.

-----

"Driver, go to Paul's place, and take all of Grace's clothes, and bring them here. " Harry tells the man as we exit the limo. He nods and drives off.

"Umm, what are you doing?" You ask.

"You're living with me, Grace. I don't want you to be alone." He says. You smile.

"You're to cute." You tell him. He smiles and walks inside, you behind him.