Chapter 25

*4 MONTHS LATER*

So, you are now famous, too.

Grace Higgins, also known as hottest female.

Just kidding, you just got nominated for that. The modeling has gone well.

Very well.

If a fanbase means you're doing well. You've been offered another job as an actress for a new TV show, but you rejected. You weren't ready for the famous life.

-----

"Babe!" Harry called, from downstairs. You lazily turned off the tv, and slumped downstairs.

"What." You said, leaning against the counter. He was cooking a delicious dinner.

"Your father called." He said. You groaned.

"What does the devil want now?" You ask. Your father has been a bitch lately.

"Grace, come on. Don't blame him for everything." Harry says, looking at you.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"He's your father, maybe."

"Whatever. What did he want?" You ask.

"We have an interview tomorrow, on television. He wants the both of us going." Harry says. You roll your eyes.

"Why? So he can make fun of me on tv?" You ask. Harry wraps his arms around your waist.

"Babe, it'll be okay. I promise." He says. You lean your head into his chest. You can smell his colonge, the one you bought him for christmas.

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too. Now come on, let's eat." He says, kissing your forhead.

-----

"What exactly do we do at this interview tomorrow?" You asked, changing into your pajamas.

"They'll ask questions, we answer...." Harry says, taking some pillows off of the bed.

"I know that. But like, what show is it?" You ask. He thinks.

"It's this new show. Called William Micheals Late Night." He says shrugging, sittin on the bed. You smile widely.

"William Micheals?! Oh my god, he is hot! I cannot believe we are going to be on HIS show!" You fangirl. Yes, it's possible. Harry looks at you. You laugh, and hug him.

"Don't worry, I like you more. But still, WILL MIC." You basically scream.

"Will Mic?" Harry asks, chuckling.

"Yeah, only everyone calls him that. Get with the program." You say, laying down. Harry lays down, laughing.

"I'm pretty sure I'm okay, you may need to take a few steps back." Harry says. You roll your eyes.

"Oh whatever, jealous? I'm just saying William is very talented."

"At asking questions," harry says, holding in a smile.

"Exactly. Now go to sleep, I need to get my beauty sleep so I can wake up and look perfect." You say closing your eyes.

"For Will Mic." Harry laughs. You smile, even thought he can't see it.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too, Styles."