Chapter 10

"Okay, so Grace, this is Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia." Liam said. "And this is Grace. He father is our new manager." He explained.

"Oh yeah, the other day when the boys came over, except Niall since he was with you, Harry would NOT stop talking about you." Perrie laughed. He glared at her. His cheeks were turning red.

"And you're right Harry, she is beautiful." Eleanor said. You blushed this time too.

Everyone just kind of talked, and ate their food. Of course, you were sitting by Niall and Harry.

"So, Grace, how do you like England?" Sophia asked.

"It's wonderful. I really like it." You told her, taking a sip of your coke.

"You know what she likes about it." Harry said to the girls.

"What?" Sophia asked.

"Me." He said smiling. You just laughed at him.

"By me, he meant Niall." Niall said. You laughed again. They sure weren't making this whole choosing thing easy.

Everyone had finished, and talked for a while

"Well, I have to get going, rehearsals!" Perrie said. Everyone got up and gave her a hug, including you.

"It was wonderful meeting you." She said. Then she gave you her number, so did the other girls. Maybe you've just made a few new friends.

-----

"Truth or dare Louis?" Zayn asked. Everyone was playing. After Perrie's rehearsals, all the girls came over too.

"Dare!" He yelled.

"Go up to Brad and asked if he could make you some deep fried cat." He said. Louis got up, everyone following. Everyone waited outside the kitchen.

"BRADD!" Louis yelled. Brad ran in.

"Need something?" Brad asked.

"Yes. Could you make me some deep fried cat?" He asked.

"Um, I could go to the store and see if they have any?" He said, like he was unsure.

"Thanks dude." Louis said walking out.

Everyone was laughing as we went to sut back down.

"Harry, truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Dare." He said.

"Okay. I dare you to go in the closet with Grace and stay in there for 5 minutes." Louis said.

"Okay. Come on Grace." Harry said grabbing your hand. You just kind of followed. This will be awkward.

Louis was following behind, so he locked you both in. It was really small, so you were pushed up against each other.

"So...." You said.

"I know what we could do." Harry says.

"And that is?" You ask.

"We could kiss." He said like it was no big deal. You could hear laughs from the other side of the door.

"I'm okay." You said. Then it was silent.

2 minutes.... 3 minutes....

"If you don't talk I'm gonna keep you in here longer!" Louis yells. You sigh.

"So... Um... Yeah." Harry says.

"Yup." You said popping the "p"

You heard someone kick the door.

"TALK!" Louis said. You laughed.

Harry sighed. "There is something I need to ask you." He said.

"Okay."

"Who do you really like more?" He asked you. Oh...

"I honestly don't know, I mean I did just meet you." You tell him, looking up into his green eyes.

Uggh. You shouldn't of, cause now you just want to fall into his arms.

"You have to know, come on." He said. You sighed.

"I really don't know. I would tell you." You say.

"You know I would never hurt you." He whispers.

If it weren't for that talk you had last night, with Liam, Louis, and Zayn. You probably would have gone out with him on the spot. But you had to wait, just to see.

"I know. But Niall says the same thing. So how should I know who to choose?"

You tell him. He sighs.

"I know, but-"

"Harry, we really shouldn't talk about this now." You say looking up at him.

"Why?" He asks.

You point to the door. Everyone is outside. One if those is Niall. He nods as if he gets it. Then he bends down.

"Meet me in my room at midnight." He whispers in your ear. You nod.

Then, Louis opens the door.