Chapter 45

*SKIP TO 3 MONTHS LATER*

You woke up instantly, feeling sick. You ran to the bathroom and puked your guts out. Well, at least that's what it felt like.

"You okay?" Harry asked. You turned to see him leaning in the doorway. You groaned, but nodded.

"You're not. What, is this a week of morning sickness now?" He asked, sitting next to you. You sighed.

"Yeah. It may be, i don't know. Lack of sleep," you said. Not likely.

"Grace. I'm running to the drug store, okay? I'll be right back." He said. You nodded. With that, he stood and ran out.

-----

"Okay, here." He said, handing you a grocery bag.

"What's in it?" You asked. He looked at you. With THAT look.

"Holy crap, i didn't even think. Let's see, one week ago it started...." You said, thinking back. "And one and a half weeks ago we did that. Okay, i'll go take it." You said.

Pregnancy test. Yay! (Note the sarcasm)

-----

"Okay, we need to check." Harry said, walking towards the sink holding the sticks.

"No, i can't. You do it, please." You said. He nodded, picking up the three you used. Better to have backups.

Harry dropped the sticks back, running over to you. But he stopped. He just stared.

"Results?" You gulped. He nodded.

"We're having a baby."