chapter 41

oh. my. god.

Three days. Three days until the wedding. You're wedding, to be exact.

Grace Styles. sounds good.

You finished walking down the large staircase, and walked towards the kitchen. You opened the refrigerator, and looked around. no more stupid coke.

"Babe, I'm home!" Harry called from the door. You closed the fridge right as he walked in.

"Hey Haz." you said, kissing him. He wrapped his arms around you. You both just stood there, hugging each other. It felt nice. Today was crappy, as always.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You shook your head, and gave a half hearted smile.

"Nothing, I'm fine." You said, hugging him again. He sighed, and grabbed your shoulders to where you faced each other.

"I know when something's wrong. Tell me, now." He said, demanding.

Well fine then.

"Just a crappy day at work. Yelling, more yelling. 'You can't do anything right, Grace. Stop that pose, fat walrus' . " you mimicked their voices. Harry sighed.

"Oh, but wait. My favorite of all. 'You're a fucking slut, Grace. Get a life." You said, copying the voice of the girl on the street. Bitch, was her name?

Harry hugged you kissing your forehead.

"I'm tired of this shit. I need to find something real. Like, not people taking stupid pictures all day. Ugh, kill. Me. Now." You groaned. Harry chuckled.

"Rant?" He asked. You nodded, grinning. You did this almost everyday. Rant rant scream. It gets tiring, ya know?

"I think I wanna quit." You whisper. Harry looks at you.

"I thought you loved your job?" He said. You raised your eyebrow.

"Seriously? I hate it. It's horrendous." You say. He laughs at your choice of words.

"I know, I know. Why don't you call them, say after I take you to dinner?" He asked. You nodded, walking away.

-----

"That was delicious. I can't believe we get to have that at our wedding." You grinned. It was a delicious place, La Mia. Served delicious steak, lobster. Anything and everything over fifty bucks.

"Yeah. I can't believe we're having a wedding. In almost two days. Two. days, until your all mine. Two days, until you are Mrs Styles. And three days til Hawaii." He smirked. You laughed.

"That'll be fun, for sure."

"Well duh." He said, making a stupid face. You laughed harder.

"I heard the beds are amazing, at out resort." You said.

"Why, Grace, are you thinking of sex?" He asked with a fake gasp.

"Maybe, maybe not. Would you take me up in that offer if I did?" You asked with a smirk.

"I may just have to." He smirked back. Cheeky. He pulled up to the house, and you walked in. You immediately ran upstairs, and got your fluffy pyjama pants with a tank top. Harry ran to take a shower.

You walked down, turning on the tv. Nothing but gossip. Geez, it's annoying. Who de who this, who de who that. Ugh, gives me a headache.

Harry came down and plopped next to you. He grabbed the remote and turned on the soccer match. You rolled your eyes and decided to check twitter.

Again, gossip. Stupid idiot freaks.

Your job puts you in a bitchy mood, to say the least.

You grabbed Harry's phone and checked his twitter. Why not, eh?

You saw a thing pop up for a friend request. You clicked on the girl. Tammy Winfred?

She had red hair, and was wearing only a bra in her profile pic. Yikes.

"Haz, who's this chick?" You asked, shoving his phone in his face. A look if horror errupted on his face. He took the phone, shutting it off. Didn't help much, but whateva.

"It's no one." He said a little to quickly. Suspicious much, son?

"Harry, tell me now." You said. He sighed.

"Just an ex girlfriend, nothing much." He shrugged.

"Slutty whore much, she's wearing a damn bra." You scoffed. He smiled, but it wasn't his smile. It was a COMPLETE FAKE.

"Yeah, uh huh." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to know something." He said scratching the back of his neck. Uh oh.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking at him. He lightly smile. Keep it coming styles.

"Could we.... Invite... Tammy?" He asked. You pursed your lips.

Ex or current girlfriend? Geez.

"I thought she was an ex." You stated. He shrugged.

"Family friend, also. Please, Grace. My mum would be delighted." He pleaded. Jesus, he's a beggar.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't mind that Jonathan is coming, too." You said. He tensed. There's that soft spot.

"Why, the hell." He spat.

"Calm down, Haz. He's coming with Jay. Don't go all crazy. Tonya is coming too." You pointed out.

"Tammy." He corrected. You scoffed.

"Whatever. Oh, I had a great idea though." You smiled. This time it was genuine. He smiled back. This is what you loved: tension could disappear like that.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking interested.

"We should do that dollar a dance thing. Like you can pay a dollar to dance with either of us? It could help raise money for our honeymoon." You smiled at him. He sighed, but smiled soon after.

"Sounds great." He agreed. You pecked his lips.

"This is why I love you. Cause you do what I want you to." You smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well I love you too." He said.

Sure, tell Tammy that.