Chapter 15

*5 DAYS LATER*

You decided to do something with yourself. You had been sitting at home doing absolutely nothing. You put on some jeans and one of Harry's big t shirts. You put your hair in a bun, and some converse.

You walked outside, and decided to walk to the cafe down the street. You walked in and sat on a booth, next to the window.

"Hello, what would you like?" A guy about your age asks you. He must work here.

"I'll take some coffee, and a sandwhich." You answer. He winks at you. *flash*

What was that. You look outside and see people with cameras.

Just great, the paps decide to visit.

The guy comes back, and decides to sit across from you.

"Hey sexy, wanna go for a ride to my place?" He asks. You laugh.

"I have a boyfriend." You told him.

"He doesn't need to know. We can use protection." He smirks.

"No." You say. You take a bite of your sandwhich.

"Come on girl." He says. You grab your wallet and put some money on the table.

"I'm leaving." You say getting up and walking out. He follows and grabs your hand tightly. It hurts.

"No girl rejects me." He says. Flash flash.

"Let go, it hurts." You feel a tear.

"Come on babe." He says.

"Ow, LET GO!" You say and slap him with your free hand. He lets go, and you run. All the way to the house. You lock every door, and run upstairs. You cry your eyes out. You look at your wrist and see a hand mark. It hurts like hell.

You were about to call Harry, but decided against it. He would be so mad. You don't want to stress him. He won't figure out, right?

-----

HARRY's POV

I was walking to the pharmacy down the road. I needed headache medicine. I looks down the asiles and found it. When I walked over to the cashier, I saw magazines. I decided to see what trash the paps say about us now.

I skimmed through the magazines and saw one of Grace. MY grace.

It was a picture of a guy holding her wrist. She had a tear on her cheek.

'Is she sad to leave this mystery boy, or being attacked?' The front read.

That made me mad. I bought the magazine and the medicine, then bolted home. I need to call her.