Chapter 33

"I think, it should be a summer wedding. No one likes the cold." You tell Harry, sitting in the living room. He nods.

"But no one likes heat either." He says back. You sigh.

"Let's do spring, in between?" You ask. He thinks for a moment. Planning a wedding is harder than it looks.

"Yeah, that's good. Plus, it is already winter. What month?" He asks. March, April, or May?

"May would be beautiful, the weather turning warmer." You say. He nods, agreeing.

"What day?" He asks.

"I think it should be May..." You think. What would be a perfect wedding? Saturday?

You grab your phone and look at the calendar. Saturdays...

"May seventeenth." You tell him. "It's a Saturday."

"It sounds perfect." He smiles, kissing your nose. You giggle, making him smile bigger. It's kind of strange, you make each other so happy.

"So now that's planned, we need invitations, and a dress, food, cake, and a place for the wedding." Harry says. You groan.

"This is too hard." You complain. He smiles.

"We could just not get married." He suggests. You stand off the couch.

"No way, you're the one who even asked." You laugh. He stands with you.

"I know. I know." He smiles.

-----

After a few calls, you have an appointment for tomorrow to get invitations.

You also have to decide who to invite, and who are the best man and bridesmaids.

"Harry, who are you choosing?" You ask, sipping the coke you have. He sighs.

"I don't know. I have four best mates, and I can choose one." He sighs. You walk over and rub your hand up and down his back.

"I have the same feeling. I think I know who I might choose, if I can get her to come."

"Who?" He asks.

"Jaycee Miller." You answer. He raises an eyebrow as if to say who. You sigh, and look up at him.

"I don't know. I guess you could say, ex best friend? I'm not sure." You answer truthfully.

"Ex best friend as your maid of honor?" He asks with a smirk.

"It's complicated," you answer, sitting at the table, sipping more coke.

"I've got all day." He says, sitting next to you. You laugh.

"Really wanna know my boring gossip life stories?" You ask him. He chuckles, but nods.

"Okay, so me and Jaycee were best friends. Like, can't separate us one bit. Then I got a boyfriend. His name was Jonathan, hottest guy in school," you say. Harry tenses a little at this.

"Not as cute as you though." You tell him, and he relaxes.

"Anyways, she got jealous, and he cheated on me with her, then everything went downhill." You say. Harry smiles.

"Girl drama." He says.

"I wasn't finished. We eventually forgave each other, but it wasn't the same. More or less, she's my best friend." You tell him. He laughs.

"Is she your bridesmaid or not?" He asks, sarcasm.

"I don't know. I'll have to see. I would invite her but..."

"she's in the United States, correct?" Harry asks. You shake your head.

"Not exactly. She moved here last month." You tell him. He sighs.

"I've got an idea, I need to speak to the boys anyways. Let's invite them over, and there girlfriends, and Jaycee too." He smiles, you sigh.

"Fine. I hope there still isn't awkward tension." You tell him. He nods.

"But be careful, Harry. She's known as a guy stealer." You warn. He just laughs.

"We're getting married, I'm defiantly not interested." He reassures.

Still, better safe then sorry.