Chapter 24

You were awaken by Harry shaking you.

"Grace, are you okay?" He asked. Your eyes had tears in them...

Oh.

"No. What will my dad think?" You asked him. He looked puzzled at you.

"About?" He asked.

"Me being pregnant, Harry!" You almost shouted.

"You're what?" He asked.

"Um, yeah. We didn't use protection, remember?" You asked. He shook his head.

"Grace, we never ever did it." He laughed.

"What? Then.... Then what about Lucy?" You asked.

"Yeah, the dog. I know her. But we didn't do it. You were crying in your sleep, Grace." He said with a concerned look.

"Seriously.." You asked.

"Positive." He answered. YESS.!

"Holy crap it was a dream! Oh my god." You breathed. You hugged him tightly.

"Okay?" He said, awkwardly patting your back.

"Want to explain?" He asked. You shook your head.

"It's all fine, I promise Harry. Love you, night!" You said laying back down. He just shrugged and layed down. You scooted closer and layed in his arms.

-----

"DADDY!" You said engulfing him in a hug. He just got back.

"Gracelynn, hello darling." He said kissing your forehead. "Harry." He said nodding at him. Harry smiled

"Umm dad?" You asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You only call me Gracelynn when it's important." You say nervously.

"Oh yes." He smiled. "I've found you a job." He said.

"And that is?" You asked impatiently.

"Modeling. They saw a picture of you, and loved it! They're in London, here."

You smiled lightly. Fake.

"Yay! Great." You cheered. You all walked out.

"Catch you're limo, I have my own." Your father told you. God, snob much?

You walked away, and got in with Harry. You started talking once you drove off.

"Whoever said I wanted to be a model." You scowel. Harry chuckled.

"You're sexy, that's why."

"Shutup, I wasn't asked your opinion." You snapped. He looked confused.

"Harsh much?" He asked.

"Annoying much?" You asked. He just looked out the window.

"I'm sorry." You said. "I'm just mad. He is so controlling. No way in heck I'm going to survive with him." You mutter.

"Then don't. Your stuff is at my place." He shrugs.

"And no way in heck he'll let me live there. Controll freak is what he is." You snap again. God, you're being an ass.

"God Grace, he got back and you get all bitchy." He mutters.

"I'm not the- nevermind, can we just stop talking?" You asked. He was getting on your nerves.

"Grace, I'm sorry. Everything will work out, okay?" He says. He can stay calm.

"Yeah, but this isn't a fairytale." You said. He just laughed.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"You. You're an cute little angry girl." He says tapping your nose.

"If you touch my nose like that again I'll kill you in your sleep." You yelled.

He laughed harder. You fought back a smile.

"Oh shut up styles." You said smiling a little.

"I love you too". He kissed you. You leaned your head on his shoulder.

"I guess modeling could be okay." You admit.

"I hope it's for Victoria's secret." Harry smirks. You look up and smack his arm.

"Harold!" You scold.

"You'd look sexy in... Nevermind." He laughs. You roll your eyes and laugh.

Cheeky.