Chapter 44

You threw a bunch of shirts, dresses, shirts, and shorts into your luggage. Then shoes, and all your nessesities.

"Geez, Grace. Packing the whole house?" Harry chuckled. You rolled your eyes, standing up.

"Nope, not quite. I mean, I could." You smirk. He laughs.

"I'm pretty sure we're good. We will be at the beach most of the time anyways." He says. Wait!

"Oh my god, almost forgot my bikini!" You screeched, running to your dresser. You pulled out a black one, pink one, red one and chevron turquoise and white. You opened the bag and stuffed it in.

"Now you good?" He asked. You nodded.

"All ready. I really cannot wait. Only one day away, getting off of this hell hole and relaxing." You said, Falling onto the bed. He smiled, laying next to you.

"Yeah. The beach cottage i got is amazing." He says. You smile.

Harry reserved a beach cottage, right in the beach. One bed, bath, and a little living area with a small kitchen. A mini home, basically. And it's in a private area, so alone time on the beach will not be a problem.

"Yeah. You seem to get pretty good stuff." You laughed. He rolls over so he's looked at you.

"What's good that I've gotten?" He asked, smiling. You giggle.

"Let's see. Lucy, a good job. Me." You say. He smiles at the last word.

"I wouldn't say you're good." He shakes his head. Uhm, what? You give him a puzzled, and sad look.

"I'd say you're amazing." He smiles his cheeky grin. You roll your eyes.

"Cheesy cheesy" you say. He shrugs.

"What, can't help the truth." He smiles. Then leans down and kisses you.

And there are those fireworks, you get every single time you kiss him.

-----

"Taxi!" Harry called, waving his free hand frequently. A yellow cab pulled up next to you, skidding to a stop.

"Uhm, Haz, there is a bus going downtown. We could catch a cab there." You said nervously. The smug cigarette smoking cab driver didn't look appealing nor safe.

"Bus fare is like, ten bucks a person." He said, walking to the yellow car. You shook your hear.

"Ten versus fifty?" You asked. This creeper guy was checking you out. NOT OKAY.

"Yeah, privacy." He said. You just stood there, not moving. Harry huffed. "Get in the damn car!" He said, annoyed. He must've saw your horrified look towards the eyeing taxi driver. He glared, then chunked the bag out of the trunk.

"We're taking the bus." Harry told the cab driver, flipping him off. He rolled his eyes and flashed away. Thank the lord.

"Prick. He was ovbiously eyeing you, and you let it happen, you could've told me and we could have been happily on the-"

"Harry, this is our honeymoon. Let's make it a good one," you said. He gave you a sympathetic look and nodded.

"Sorry, love. I just don't want anyone stealing my wife." He smiled, kissing your forehead. You rolled your eyes, and grabbed the luggage, walking towards the bus.

"It smells like piss." Harry complained. You just laughed.

"Shut up, it's only... Um..." You said, when the driver started yelling. Fancy.

"HEY, FIFTEEN MINUTE DRIVE TO DOWNTOWN," she said. Okay.

"Fifteen minutes, see, not bad." You ssaid, laying your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, and we get to the resort how?" He asked. You groaned.

"Stop being so complicated. I'm pretty sure there's a nicer bus that goes in and out of town from our resort." You said. He sighed, nodding.

"This is a crap bus." Hr groaned. You sighed.

"Well, you could've gotten a limousine or something." He glared. "Gosh, only kidding, I love youuu." You said, poking the dimple that appeared. He leaned down and kissed you.

"The feeling's mutual."