Chapter 30

"Wow, this hotel room is huge!" You say, dropping the bags. It seems to have a kitchen, living area, and two bedrooms. You are in your first stop, New York. You'll be here for two weeks.

"Yeah, nice huh." Harry says, walking in with three more bags. He offered to carry your two heaviest. Not his brightest idea.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. I'm gonna take a nap." You say, walking towards the bedroom.

"Which one are we in?" He asks, dragging the bags with him.

"I was thinking you in one and me in the other." You tell him, sitting on the huge king sized bed.w

"Um, no way. We share a bed at home, we're sharing here." He says, putting the bags away and sitting next to you.

"Fine." You laugh. He rolls his eyes and lays down. You lay next to him, and fall asleep instantly.

"Babe. Wake up." Harry says, kissing you. Your eyes open, and he is smiling over you.

"Ugh, what's for dinner, I'm starving." You groan, closing your eyes again.

"Dinner? Grace, it's morning. You slept through the night". He laughs. You get up, to see it's 8:30.

"Ugh, I hate time change." You sit up. He sits next to you.

"Our first show is tonight, excited?" He asked. You laugh.

"Not at all, I hate one direction." You say sarcastically. He gasps.

"You don't?" He asks with a shocked expression, making you laugh harder.

You get out of bed, once you've stopped laughing.

"Why are we in New York for two weeks?" You ask him, brushing your hair.

"Vacation time. Also, we wanted to see Demi Lovato in concert next week." He tells you.

"My dad allowed that? Surprising."

"Grace, he isn't that bad of a guy." Harry sighs. You and your father have a ... Special, relationship.

"You're right Harry." You begin. He smiles.

"He's worse." You say, grabbing some clothes and changing.

"Grace. You have to get along with him, we are spending a year with him."

"Can't he get fired? Like seriously, so you have control over that? Ooh, or maybe we can leave him in-"

"Grace, we aren't." He says, laughing.

"Worth a try." You shrug.

-----

"Good luck, I love you." You tell Harry, kissing him. He smiles, and runs on stage. You watch with Alex as they sing their first few songs.

"I really, really love your dress!" Alex tells you. You laugh. She's been complimenting your dress all day.

It was white and had lace, with a brown belt around the waist. You had brown boots, and your hair was in a bun.

The boys called for intermission, and ran off stage. Harry walked over to you, finishing off a water bottle.

"Hey sexy." He says hugging you. You squeaked, since he was sweaty.

"Ew. Now I've got sweat all over me." You whined. He laughed.

"Oh, like this?" He asked, hugging you again where you couldn't move. You shrieked, and he let go.

"We've got thirty minutes." He tells you, leading you to his room.

"Okay, so what do we do?" You ask. He shrugs.

"We could have sex."

"HARRY!" You scream/ laugh. He laughs, bending over and clutching his stomach.

He looks so cute.

"Seriously, whatcha wanna do?" He asks, once done with his laughing fit.

"I dunno, we only have twenty minutes left."

"I only need ten."

"Harry, no!" You laugh. He shrugs.

"Worth a try." He says. You roll your eyes, and sit on the couch. He sits next to you.

"I'm glad you came." He says, wrapping his arm around you.

"Why wouldn't i?" You ask, looking at him.

"I don't know. We will be gone for a whole year." He says.

"Yes, exactly the reason to"

"What does that mean?" He asks you.

"I couldn't spend a whole year without you. That's why I was angry at first, you didn't tell me. I'm glad you invited me though." You kiss his cheek.

"Me too. Actually, you would have come anyways. I would not of given you a choice."

"Good thing, I almost didn't come".

"What?"

"I'm kidding. I'd always go, with you." You say. He leans in, and kisses you.

Actually, more like makes out.

It's ruined when your dad comes in and says they are called for stage. You groan, but get up and walk to the side anyways.