Chapter 38

Harry walks through the front door and finds you sobbing on the couch. He immediately runs over and capture you in his arms.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks, a worried tone to his voice.

"My father... Bitch... I hate him." You sob. He hugs you tightly.

"Calm down, calm down. Tell me what exactly happened." He says. You nod, and dry your tears.

"I told him, and he just seemed mad. We got into a little screaming match. He thought you were a womanizer, I said we loved each other. Blah blah blah, I guess I kind of uninvited him, but I told Lynda she could still come." You tell him. You can see anger, but also sympathy in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. He's one big fat-" he sighs. "It went good for me, Gemma agreed. They both squealed like school girls." He chuckles. You can't help but laugh, Harry just lightens the mood.

"I love you." You tell him. He smiles, and kisses you roughly.

"I love you." He says between kisses. He starts to pick you up. You stop him, and smirk.

"What?" He asks. You shake your head.

"Not tonight, I have important calls to make." You tell him. He pouts.

"Why not. Can they not wait?" He asks.

"Nope, unless you don't wanna get married." You smile. He groans, but let's you get up. You grab your phone, and call.

-----

"Okay, we have a cake testing appointment next week, designers too, then I have a dress appointment in three weeks, and we still need to find a place." You tell him.

"And you need a tux." He groans.

"Why?" He asks.

"Like I said, we don't have to get married." You shrug, holding a smile.

"Where's the nearest tux shop?" He asks, standing up. You roll your eyes.

"You can go the same day as I get my dress. You defiantly cannot come with me." You say, fixing the couch pillows.

"Oh, I come with you all the time." He smirks. You gasp and throw a pillow at him.

"Harry!" You shriek. He chuckles.

"What, don't like my sex talk?" He asks, smirking. You roll your eyes, and he laughs.

"Oh, the boys need to get tuxes too. I'm taking the girls the next week, so you should too." You tell him. He groans for the millionth time this morning, and you laugh.

"Don't we still have like, a month and a half left?" He asks. You nod, and take a sip of coffee.

"No, I'm not waiting to the last minute so don't even ask." You say when he opens his mouth. He immediately closes it and you smile at him. He just laughs.

He looks perfect, just sitting there in boxers and at shirt.

Could this wedding not come soonerx