Chapter 40

"Today's the day, love." Harry said, once you got out of the shower. You smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled.

"Yeah, it is. I get to find the perfect dress." You smiled at him. My bridesmaids and I are getting dresses.

"You will look stunning." He said, kissing you again. You grinned.

"Mkay, enough of this. I gotta get dressed." You said, shooing him. He frowned.

"Nothing i haven't seen before." He Said, replacing his scowl with a smirk. You swatted at his arm.

"Perv! Now go please." You say. He grins like a fool. Oh no. That's the face he makes when he has a joke.

A stupid freaking joke.

"I'd rather come." He says. You gasped.

"HARRY STYLES! Oh my god, freaking perv!" You shouted slash laughed. He laughed, throwing his head back and pinching his eyes shut.

The sight was stunning. But not stunning enough.

"Very funny, alright go." You said, pointing towards the door. He let out a very exasperated sigh, and walked out. Finally, that boy.

You went to the closet and found a cute white lace dress. You paired it with white toms and went to dry your hair.

You added a touch of curl, and lipgloss. It looked okay. Not best, but it's just trying on dresses.

"Looking sexy. God you could be a model." Harry winked. You laughed.

"Forgetting I am one?" You asked. He rolled his eyes, a smirk in his lips. Your father had gotten you a modeling job about a year and a half ago. Business boomed.

Your looks really can change people. Nice.

-----

"Hey Gem!" You smiled at her. She waved, jumping in the car. Along with you, Perrie, Eleanor, Sophia, and Jaycee. Alex was invited, but she didn't want to be a bridesmaid, considering Niall.

"Hey girls! Oh my gosh, this is going to be so much fun." Gemma squealed. You laughed. She always finds a way to make you laugh.

You pulled up to the small dress boutique. You walked in to see a girl named Aleesha. That's at least what her name tag read.

"Hello, you must be Gracelynn Higgins, two o clock appointment?" She asked, looking at her book. You nodded.

"Great, Missy and Greg will be with you in just a minute." She smiled. You gave the gesture back. She sat back behind the huge desk. You talked amongst your group until Aleesha's phone rang.

"Yes... Mmhmm... Okay, be right there." She said through the device. She hung up and stood.

"Mrs Higgins, please follow me with your group." She said. You nodded, standing. The others followed as Aleesha led you down the hall to a room with a small stage, mirrors, and couches. You all sat, while a guy and girl came in.

"Hello, Gracelynn! Very well meeting you!" The woman, must be Missy, greeted. You stood and shook her hand. The guy walked over, to.

"Hello, Miss Higgins. How might you do?" He asked. Hm. Fancy.

"Good, great! Getting married, if you haven't seen." You smiled. He laughed, then stood next to Missy.

"Is this your total group?" Missy asked. You shook your head.

"No, ma'am. Lynda should be here soon." You explain. She nods, and in the brink of time Lynda walks in.

"Hello." You said standing to hug her. She greeted, then say with the rest.

"Okay, tell me your type." Greg insisted.

"Um, I like long, kind Of ball gown-ish. Sparkles, too. And, maybe sleeveless?" You said nervously. He smiled.

"Missy, number two two five! It's absolutely perfect!" He said, grinning. He looked up from his book. Missy smiled, and motioned for you to follow. You did, and she handed you a dress.

She helped put it on. It was GORGEOUS. Exactly you style. You walked out to the stage, and everyone oohed. And awed. And hugged.

"How much?" You asked. She smiled.

"One thousand." She said. Holy crap, IT WAS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVAN.

"oh my god, is this a dream or what?" You asked laughing. Everyone joined it.

"I suppose. You want it?" Missy asked. You furiously nodded.

"Damn right I want it. It's screaming my name, god I love it." You said, earning more laughs.

-----

You finally left the shop, exhausted. You will pick up the dresses the day of the wedding. You'll come here to get ready.

You found a perfect teal dress with a lace top for the bridesmaids.

You dropped everyone off, than went home. You immediately fell onto the couch, falling asleep.

-----

Hey guys. I hope you like what's coming! And btw, I AM WRITING A SEQUEAL.

this has less than 10 chapters left.

Then, I will make another one. Still can't tell the title, sorrynotsorry.

Ily all, read LOVE STORY.

Plz & thanks.

Vote comment read. follow

Ig: @imagineestagram