Chapter 42

"Ugh." You groaned as you unplugged your annoying alarm. Stupid beeps, god. Why did you even set an alarm? It's a freaking Friday, you quit you.'red god damned job.

Oh.

YOU WERE GETTING FREAKING MARRIED TODAY.

Ahhhhhhhh. Mini heart attack.

You jumped out of bed and into the shower. You got the tropical flower shampoo and conditioner you bought, special for today.

You turned off the water and left you hair down. You found sweats, and a t shirt. Harry had stayed at a friends, who supposedly was helping him get ready.

You pulled on your sandals and sunglasses, and keys. You got in the car, driving to Lou's. Your dress and everything were already there.

You pulled up to her flat, and knocked on the door. She answered immediately and hugged you.

"You're getting married, Hun." She said. You pulled from her grip and smiled.

"Sure am." You said, dreamily. Harry styles and Grace Styles. By the end of tonight.

"Now come on, Mrs future to be Styles! We've gotta get you to perfection!" She said pulling you inside. You giggled as she pulled you to the 'Makeup Room.'

She started with makeup. She put a light sparkle-white over first, then a little turquoise. She put on a nude lipstick color, along with foundation.

"Now the hair." She smiled. You looked at the time. 1:23. Perfect.

She curled it, in beach waves. Then she Bobbi pinned it up onto the side, she sprayed it with flower smelling hairspray. A LOT of hairspray.

4:50

Already?

She helped you with the dress, sliding it on. PERFECTION MUCH?

You put on white heels, sparkly ones. Then she put on a beautiful diamond necklace, with matching earring and bracelet.

"Lou, I'm bout to cry. It's lovely. Amazing, gorgeous. perfect." You said, sighing the last word. It really all was.

"I know, Hun. You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." She said, wiping a fake tear. You laughed, just as a carb horn was heard.

"That's my ride. See you there?" You asked her. She nodded, hugging you once more. You waved as you walked out to the limousine waiting. Your father.

"Hello, you look amazing!" He said as you got in. You smiled, hugging him. It was 5:02. Fifty eight minutes until you're officially Mrs Styles.