Chapter 6

BACK TO GRACE's POV
~~~~~
"So, Grace, if it's okay, I'd like to spend the day with you." Niall said, grinning.

"Um, just us?" You asked nervously. You knew Niall and Harry both liked you.

"Yes." Niall said, looking worried. Ugggh.

"Um, sure, but what are the other boys going to do?" You asked looking at them.

"We're taking Harry somewhere." Louis said patting him on the back. Harry didn't look happy.

"Okay. Yeah, I guess." You told Niall. He smiled.

"Great, so we can go get ready then leave." He smiled. You nodded. Everyone got up from the table.

You went to your bathroom and took a shower. When you got out, you blow dried your hair, then put in it a side braid. Then, you went to your closet and put on high waisted shorts and a floral crop top, which was the perfect length. You put on gold sandals, and then went back to the bathroom. You put on mascara and lip gloss. It's all you ever really used.

You walked downstairs, where Niall was waiting.

"Took you long enough!" He laughed.

"Hey, a girl actually cares about how she looks." You laughed.

"I care!"

"Well, whatever. Girls are just different." You say, crossing your arms. He just laughs and gets up.

"Ready?" He asks. You nod, and follow him to a limo waiting outside.

"Where we going?" You ask once inside.

"I hope you like animals, cause we're going to the zoo." He says.

"Ew, seriously, animals are gross." You say in one of those really girly voices.

"Oh, well we could go-"

"I'm kidding Niall, I love the zoo!" You smile. He does too.

"Ok. We are almost there." He says. The limo pulls up to the front, and drops you off. You walk to the ticket booth, and Niall buys you both a ticket.

"You don't have to do that." You tell him.

"Yes, yes I do." He says. You smile. He's so cute...

Wait, do you have a crush on him too?

-----

"Ugh, Niall my feet hurt." You tell him, walking slowly.

"Ok, come here." He says, bending down in front of you.

"What?" You ask.

"Get on. Unless you wanna keep walking." He says. You laugh and jump on his back.

He carried you around on his back. "Where to next?" He asks.

"Ooh, let's look at the Monkeys!" You say. He starts running, and you just laugh. He takes you too the monkey exibit, where is a worker. She was feeding a baby monkey.

"It's so cute!" You said.

"Yeah. She's about to go see her mommy." The worker said. You kept walking. You were still on Niall's back.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving." Niall said.

"Me too." You said. Then he started running towards a bench. He set you down.

"Stay here, okay?" He said. You nodded, and sat. He walked over to a cart, and came back with two chocolate ice cream cones.

"Thanks Niall! I looooove chocolate ice cream." You said, taking one. He smiled.

"I knew you did." He said. You smiled at him. You ate your ice cream cones, and then just sat for a while.

"I'm so tired." You said leaning your head on his shoulder. He put his arm around you.

"Me too. Wanna head out?" He asked. You nodded, and walked back to the limo.

"Today was really fun." You told him.

"Yeah. I enjoyed spending time with you." He said.

"Me too." You said.

-----

The boys were home watching tv, so you and Niall joined them. You sat between Niall and Harry.

"Hi." You said to them.

"Hey." Zayn said. Everyone seemed happy except for Harry.

Louis was flipping through channels when something caught everyone's eye.

"Niall Horan have a new mystery girl?" The woman on the tv says. Then it shows Niall running with you on his back, and you laughing. Then it shows you leaning your head on his shoulder. And anoter of you eating ice cream.

Well, crap.