Chapter 23

You were 20, now. He couldn't be mad. Right?

"Harry, I can't do this. You." You say handing him the phone. He shook his head.

"Grace, he's your father. And what do you think he'd say, if I called and said, 'oh hey Paul, listen, I kind of got your daughter pregnant'."

You sighed. "You're right. I need to call him. I'm just scared." You say, leaning into his chest. He rubs cirles on your back.

"I know babe. We don't have to now, though." He said looking you in the eyes.

"I guess we could wait. But only until it shows. He can't find out by magazine, he'd freak." Harry nods.

"Yes. Okay. But the boys?" He asked. You thought. They would 't spill. But judge...

"Not yet, Haz. I don't want them to think of me as a slut or something."

"Oh, come on Grace. We've been together for almost two years. They don't have any right to judge." He says. You sigh.

"It's all just... Ugh. I mean, I'm excited. I'm just worried. What will people think."

"Grace. Stop. Your twenty, almost twenty-one, huh?" He asked. You nodded. Harry was already 21.

"Okay, see? We haven't a thing to worry about." He assures.

"Except maybe that."

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter.

HEY GUIS, plz follow me, or vote.

I'd appriciate.

Thank ya.

And also, read my other story:

LOVE STORY.

Mkay, follow my IG:

@imagineestagram

I lurv ya.