Chapter 47 Jaw Of Death

Recap :

I sprinted off towards the woods instantaneously as quickly as my legs could carry me with two of the wolves hot on my heels when suddenly I heard a shoot of an arrow followed by a whimper and a loud thud on the muddy ground of the woods.

I looked at the back of me seeing one of the men having an arrow hit straight into the side of his rib cage grunting in pain as another went over to check and help him out.

What was going on ? I was literally confused. I looked at the front seeing Kyle with the hunters at the back loaded with lethal and deadly weapons making me halt in an abrupt stop.

Oh no.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I tried to pull her perfectly luscious body into mine to get more of the warm heat emitted from our bodies but all my hand got to search was the covers of the bed and air.

I opened my blue eyes, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion before sitting up straight inspecting my surroundings.

Lilith.

She isn't with me. Where had she gone ? I let her slip right through my fingers.

Fuck!

I groaned pulling on my blonde locks roughly.

I jerked off the covers carelessly and quickly wore back my pants back up. I

Where she might've gone ?

Shit!

Lucifer.

I hastily sprinted towards his room, grabbing onto the doorknob before pushing the wooden door wide open making it bang loudly on the wall behind and Lucifer to wake up totally startled by the sudden audible boom.

He sat up frantically on his bed turning his puzzled attention towards me. Raising an eyebrow in confusion to why I wasn't wearing a shirt and my sudden unexpected actions, he stood up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked slowly walking towards me. I looked around the room observing but she wasn't there.

Should I be relieved or even more perturbed ?

"Gabriel what's wrong ? " He repeated before he stuck his nose up and sniff the scent emitting from me.

He scrunched up his face in utter disgust. "Why do you smell like sex ?" He asked. Instead of replying him, I rolled my eyes and turned my direction away from his figure.

Before I could make a move, he roughly pulled me back by my shoulder to look at him, harshly pinning me strongly against the wall behind me with my throat wrapped with his hand.

"Answer me dammit!" He growled furiously.

Before I could say anything else, there were women screaming and thudding of feet surrounding the pack house.

What was going on ?

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I loosened my tight grip on his neck and curiously listened to what was going wrong. We looked at each other for a second or two before sprinting over to the front of the pack house porch to investigate the situation being held currently.

I opened the front door with Gabriel right behind my back and what I saw had my eyes widen as saucers in a state of shock.

Hunters.

Falling in with weapons that could kill any wolf in mere seconds.

How did they know where this place was ?