Chapter 56 Mated At Last

Recap :

"Honestly, we don't know either." One responded.

"You should ask him." Another said pointing inside the car and the car door at the back of the seat was being opened.

Leonardo and Michelangelo also joined us standing at the back in case if anything goes wrong if you know what I mean.

Once he was fully out and facing us.

The four of us cursed out in unison.

"Shit."

Donatello Warrior P.O.V

"Ahh, Sir Lucifer." I started and asked with a raised eyebrow. "What brings you here?"

"The girl." He stated with no emotion. No surprise there.

"We are bringing her back to her pack." Michelangelo told bringing Evelyn out from the car holding onto her wrist so she wouldn't run away.

Before he could reply us any further the door from the car at the back of theirs opened revealing Lilith running towards our direction.

"Give me back my sister." She growled at us.

"Lilith!" Evelyn shouted in happiness of seeing her sister after quite a while.

"Let her go." I ordered Michelangelo.

"But-" He tried and I gave him a look.

Michelangelo let go of Evelyn's wrist resulting in her to run towards her sister as they hugged each other.

"You know I would've punished you if I was still in charge for letting a she wolf go." Lucifer said looking over at us.

I gulped. All of us looked at each other. Thank the lord he was not then.

"But under the current circumstances, thanks." Lucifer smiled slightly. The guy actually can smile ?

"No problem, sir." Raphael answered.

"Not anymore Raph." He told.

"You'd always be our mentor, sir." I cut in.

He smiled and shook his head. "Devon will be in charge from now on."

"Sir Argent-" Leonardo started.

"No." Lucifer finished strictly.

We all nodded.

Lucifer Argent P.O.V

We were back at the pack house.

I pinned Gabriel on the wall by his neck. "What were you thinking?" I growled at him.

"Let him go!" Lilith shouted from my back. Who does this bitch this she is ?

"I was just trying to help her." He said.

"You almost jeopardised all your lives!" I screeched.

"P-please Lucifer." I felt a small hand on my shoulder and the sparks that ignited throughout my body made me know who was behind me.

I loosened my grip from Gabriel's neck and turned to face her. "You." I started and she took a couple of steps back in fright.

It made me guilty but that does not mean that whatever she did was reasonable either.

"You deliberately disobeyed me! I trusted you!" I exclaimed angrily.

"B-but, we're f-fine now, c-calm down." She tried.

"Please sir, they just wanted to save me." The little girl begged.

I sighed.

Everyone was looking at me like I was the evil warlock, a scary clown ruining a birthday party with frowns etched on all of their faces.