Chapter 59 An Eye For An Eye

Recap :

She placed her right hand behind her back. "How many fingers am I holding ?"

"Duh! Five." I answered instantly.

She glared at me.

"You're not that bright." She retorted.

"I am brighter than you, little girl." I teased.

"I'm not a little girl!" She huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"You are to me, doll." I replied and she rolled her eyes.

Achilles Argent P.O.V

"Summon Devon." I ordered.

After a couple of minutes, he came bowing his head to me.

"Yes, sir ?" He questioned.

"Have you noticed that the Warriors weren't on their post today ?" I questioned.

"Uhh, no." He replied.

"Something's happening." I said and he gulped.

"My grandson, Kyle died in vain and Lucifer took away my victory. Yet, he had the audacity to order that you'd be in charge of my own clan instead of my son." I stated playing with the wine in my glass.

"But-" He started.

"Silence!" I roared standing up.

"You and everyone are loyal to him, dragged my son away on that very day even."

"We were just looking out for our people, the werewolf packs were too strong." He reasoned.

"And I'm a fool?" I questioned.

"Lucifer had forgotten about me, left my son heartbroken. He will pay." I promised.

"Sir, I-" He tried until I put my hand up. I don't want to hear anything else.

"Seize him." I ordered to the guards and they hesitated.

Wrong move.

I pulled out my gun from my pocket and aimed it at him.

"This interest you instead?" I questioned and they hurriedly went over and cuffed his hands.

"He is to be locked up in the dungeon, anyone else who disobeys me faces the same consequences or even worse." I sentenced and they nodded their heads.

My foolish son, Theo Argent may be weak but I'm not.

I'm coming for you Lucifer, better watch your back. I dialled in with my phone calling my retired assistant.

Even I retired handling the job over to my son. How nerve wrecking!

"Dakota." I started.

"Prepare everyone, we would be going for a hunt soon." I said.

"All Achilles?" He asked.

"All, But first a little patience will do the trick. An eye for an eye." I answered.

"Roger that." He finished before I hung up the phone.

I threw the glass across the room, watching it break and fall down into tiny pieces.

I'll show them what does it feel like to have something precious taken away from them.

Devon Pendragon P.O.V

"You need to warn Lucifer." I said while they brought me up to the dungeon.

"We can't." Gwaine stated shaking his head pulling the gate and locking it.

"You must!" I exclaimed grabbing onto the bars of the gate.

"It's a risk!" Lancelot replied.

"He'd do it for us." I told.

They looked at each other.

"The brothers ?" Gwaine suggested.

"No, the Warrior brothers are also in the suspecting list." I said.

"What do you think he's planning ?" Lancelot questioned concerned.

I sighed. "He's gonna do it the old ways with menacing people."

Gwaine raised an eyebrow.

"Like who ?" Lancelot pushed.

"Our fathers." I finished.

Look of horror covered their features.

Damn horrifying it is gonna turn out to be.

Donatello Warrior P.O.V

Leonardo parked our Range Rover and all of us got down from the car before we were ambushed by our own people holding up loaded guns.

We put our hands up in surrender, looking puzzled. "What's wrong guys ?" Michelangelo asked.

"You are all ordered to be thrown in the dungeon." Gwaine answered.

"Why ?" Leonardo questioned anger building up.

Before he could answer, we heard footsteps and they parted a way for someone.

"That's because I say so." He smirked.

All of our eyes widen.

There stood Achilles Argent. Someone that no one could ever mess with. He held a reputation worse than Lucifers.

Almost 300 wolves were murdered by him. No mercy was ever shown.

"But y-you were-" Raphael started.

"Retired ? Yes, I was. Agricultural was fun." He cut in checking his finger nails.

"But, a little birdie told me the job I left wasn't how I left it done." He finished glaring at us.

I gulped.

This was so not gonna end well.

"But w-we didn't do anything wrong." Michelangelo said and I hit his shoulder to stop asking anymore questions.

"Oh no, nothing wrong was done." He began.

"But it surely wasn't right either." He gritted out.

We were then thrown into the dungeon with no windows and cemented walls and ground. Someone was already here.

"Devon ?" I called unsure if it was really was him.

"Yeah." He responded.

"What happened ?" Leonardo asked.

"Same as you guys." He replied.

"Achilles ?" Raphael questioned and he nodded.

"What do you think he's conjuring up ?" Michelangelo asked.

"Gather our dads and plan an attack ? But something tells me he's gonna take this in a whole new level." Devon answered.

"Dad ?" All of us shouted in unison. This was madness!

"How bout Lucifer?" I asked.

"He's clueless and I'm afraid he's gonna be a goner soon." He sighed running his fingers through his hair.

Jesus help us all.

THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER THAT I'M UPLOADING. LOVE YOU ALL!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Valentine Winters