Chapter 57 Gabriella

Recap:

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I watched as her chest rose up and down, her breathing even. All I could think was that she was mine, all mine only. I'll always protect her.

I wish she doesn't regret this in the morning. I don't even know what came over me as I couldn't even control myself around her.

Her skin felt unbelievable against mine, perfect. Just perfect.

But what would her father say when he comes to know of this ? I don't care. He can't always be between us.

I wasted almost a year of not behaving like her mate. No more.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

I turned to my next side and woke up as I heard soft snores coming from that way. I slightly opened my eyes to see Lucifer's sleeping figure. The memories of last night came rushing inside my head making my eyes widen and a blush to appear on my cheeks.

I sat up immediately not knowing that his arm was on me as it slid of from my waist hitting his own chest in the process startling him awake.

Oh damn! I cursed inwardly for waking him up.

He grunted opening his eyes as it landed on the empty space beside him before looking up at me with worry etched on his face.

He sat up instantaneously observing me. Tucking a stray of hair at the back of my left ear so he could have more access to look at my face. I was too embarrassed to even take a glance or peek at him.

He placed his thumb and forefinger under my chin, turning to face him. "You okay ?" He questioned worriedly at me.

I didn't know what to answer him. Was I okay ? I just lost my virginity to someone who abused me and whom I just met almost a year ago.

I was totally aware that he was my mate, but what was literally going through my mind yesterday ? How dumb was I to give in to my wolf's suggestions and especially to him ?

"Val ?" He called caressing my left cheek softly with his thumb.

"I-I, umm-" I tried to answer but nothing coherently came out.

"Do you regret yesterday ?" He asked leaning towards my face till our noses were touching staring into my eyes finding for an answer to his question towards me. His beautiful blue eyes held sadness swirling in them.

Do I regret it ? I don't know. It was my fault.

"I-I need t-time." I whispered before standing up from the bed to make my way to the washroom.

Before I could take another step, he held onto my left wrist. His eyes begging for an answer. "Please." And let go of my wrist.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

She locked herself up in the washroom. What did I do ? So many emotions were filling me up and it was breaking me.

I descended down the staircase and saw Gabriel with some blonde girl beside him. What is he doing here at this time?

Isn't he suppose to be at his pack ? Guess they heard my arrival as both heads snapped up to me. Lilith is gonna fume finding him with another girl.

"Lucifer." Gabriel called out to me.

Surprisingly, might I add.

I raised an eyebrow at him curiously nodding my eyes for him to go on. The blonde girl looked at me with her silver grey eyes, popping a chewing gum in her mouth. She was wearing a white leather jacket with white skinny jeans and white boots.