Chapter 16 Blades of Regret

Valentine Winters P.O.V

He advanced, unlocking the chains that bound me before flinging me onto the bed. Hovering over me, he pointed the sharp blade against my neck, issuing a silent challenge. My eyes widened, paralyzed by the looming threat.

Closing my eyes tightly, I felt the blade trace down my shirt. A surge of fear coursed through me as he ventured under my shirt, the cold steel against my skin sending shivers down my spine. I pleaded with my eyes closed, the sharpness of the blade intensifying my nervous anticipation.

"Don't," I begged, the desperation evident in my voice.

He raised the blade just below my chest, tracing a menacing path up and down my stomach. The sharpness left me trembling, fearing the consequences.

As I whispered, "What do you want?" a sharp slap across my face shocked me into silence. The sting lingered, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Did I permit you to speak?" he demanded, his tone cutting through the room.

"What do you want?" I whispered again, a solitary tear streaming down my cheek.

"You humiliated me," he snarled, a potent mix of anger and hurt in his voice. "I saved you, and this is how you repay me?" he questioned, leaving me with a broken apology hanging in the air.

"What's done is done," he stated coldly.

"Do you know what this blade is made of?" he asked, a sadistic gleam in his eyes.

I shook my head, fear gripping me.

"It's made of lethal silver. So, when I carve it, it stays forever unless given the remedy, but it's unbelievably agonizing," he explained, relishing my terror.

"Please don't," I begged, desperation evident in my voice.

"I thought you might say that," he smirked before cruelly slicing down on my skin.

I winced as the sharp blade traced a burning path down my stomach, leaving it bleeding and raw.

"Stop," I pleaded, my voice shaking.

"Please," I sobbed, the pain unbearable.

My pleas fell on deaf ears as he continued carving something on my stomach. When he finally finished, he callously wiped the blood from the blade on my shirt.

"A free tattoo," he taunted.

I couldn't see what he wrote, but the excruciating pain was etched into my memory.

"Can't see?" he asked, revealing his sadistic satisfaction.

He took out his phone, snapped a picture, and showed me the horrifying result. 'Dirty bitch', all written in my blood. Tears streamed down my face.

He pushed me towards the washroom. "Pathetic. Inform your dad that you won't be home," he ordered before shutting the door behind me.

Lucifer Argent's P.O,V

She punched me in front of everyone, fragile against a girl, especially a werewolf.

Where did this newfound courage come from? Was it when I showed a bit of kindness? I remain unchanged, unapologetic for my actions. The people in my shoes would've done the same.

When I carved on her stomach, I felt the pain, but my desire to hurt her clouded any sense of remorse.

I'm determined to break her, make her scared of me, and ensure she never receives help again.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

I messaged my dad, concocting a story about being at a friend's house for school assessments.

I just lied to him.

"Sit there in the corner," he ordered.

I went to the corner and sat down, wincing again from the pain.

"If I see you sleeping, you'll be severely penalized," he threatened.

I nodded.

I didn't sleep.

For how long, I couldn't tell, but I could hear his soft snores, indicating he was asleep.

My eyelids began to drop.

I was falling asleep.

I tried to keep my eyes open for as long as possible.

At some point, I slept.

I woke up startled and wet, feeling icy cold water being splashed on me.

"Stubborn," he stated.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Be prepared when I'm back," he said before shutting his door.

I KNOW THAT IM UPLOADING LATE, I HAD EXAMS, SORRY, ILL TRY TO UPLOAD SOON. AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS LIKE O_o , BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW (IF YOU WANNA)

- Valentine Winters